Unexpected!!

Abhi,Purab and the other soldiers came out of the higher officer's tent talking to each other.

Abhi entered into his tent and found her already gone.He remembered her words,he couldn't help but smile that someone worries for him.He tried to meet her,but she was nowhere around.

The Higher officer has told the soldiers that it is a week time and the enemy troop might attack them anytime,so he asked them to guard the border.As Abhi and Purab are the seniors among them,they are the ones who should guide the others.The full day has gone in practising for the worst.

It was night time,every one were packing the necessary stuffs,whereas Abhi was simply sitting on his cot with his bag wide open without anything.

Purab who came there saw him"Oi idiot!Aren't you coming?"He gestured his empty bag.

Abhi who saw that looked away,Purab sat beside Abhi"I know where she is!"Purab grinned.

Abhi looked at him shocked"Where is she?"he asked impatiently.

Purab leaned back casually"that..."he dragged but when Abhi glared at him"Ok Ok...I saw her talking with the higher officer near his tent"Purab said by frowning.

Abhi smiled and pulled Purab closer and kissed on his cheeks deeply.

"Thank you!"he yelled before he left the place.

"What just happened?"Purab touched his cheeks,when he realised he rubbed his cheeks disgustingly "Cheee!"

Abhi ran towards the Higher officers tent,he saw Pragya talking to the higher officer and in return he was saying something like reassuration,he couldn't hear them,he hid behind a tree which was near the higher officer's tent.

Abhi was waiting for her to come.At last she came,she was lost in thoughts.

Pragya was thinking about Abhi as she was walking,suddenly someone pulled her and pinned her to the tree.

Pragya was scared at first,then when she saw Abhi,she sighed in relief.

Abhi stood closer to her,she was trying her best not to show him that he affects her this way.

"What are you doing??Leave me"she tried to relieve herself.

Abhi didn't let her move"without your word,how will I go?"

Pragya looked at him,just looked at him.

Abhi stepped back"Are you okay?"

She nodded looking down,Abhi lifted her face"You can't lie to me"

Pragya hugged him slowly,Abhi hugged her back.

Her thoughts were full on,him going away from her,and her grip on him tightened,she clutched his shirt tightly.

Abhi who felt being squeezed by her little hands,just let her do it,he knew she was expressing herself like this.

She placed her head on his chest,listening to his heartbeat,trying to calm herself.

After few minutes,she moved back from the hug and looked at Abhi"I will miss you!"she smiled weakly.

Abhi smiled"What happened to you?"He cupped her face.

Pragya placed her hand on his,and looked at him"I just want you to be safe!"

Abhi nodded understandingly,he didn't want to question her more and make her cry.

"So,are you going to send me off sadly?"Abhi asked trying to make her normal.

Pragya was like she didn't hear his question"Promise me,you will come back!"she stretched her hand.