Don't leave me!!

The next day morning in Abhi's tent,

Abhi was on his bed,completely tucked in the bed like a baby,Purab was sitting beside him closing his face with his hands.

On the side table a cup of hot coffee with a thermometer dipped in it was placed.

Purab looked at Abhi and the thermometer,he turned and stared at Abhi.

Purab looked up and said "Goddd! Why do you have to torture me like this?,what sin I have done to get him as my friend?"he hit his forehead with his arm and looked at Abhi,who blinked at him innocently.

Purab threw a pillow on him.

"Ouch!that hurts!"Abhi said by looking at Purab with a sad face.

"Don't act idiot!"Purab said by glaring at him.

"Come on man,why are you getting angry on a fever boy,hmmm?"Abhi asked by taking the thermometer from the coffee cup.

"You?fever boy?huh?"

"Yes ofcourse!look at the thermometer,it says,my temperature is 114°F" he showed the thermometer to Purab.

"I don't know,how I am going to bear you" Purab shook his head.

"Ada,you don't worry about that,she's there na,she will bear me"Abhi winked at Purab.

"I really pity for her,how the hell she fell in love with a stupid like you"Purab said sincerely.

"Aye!don't call me stupid"Abhi stared at him.

"I will stupid"

"You!"

Purab stuck his tongue out to Abhi and turned to leave but stopped in the way looking at the worried,panting Pragya.

"Purab sir! Is...he...okay?I heard...he is not well"Pragya asked inbetween her uneven breath.

"Yeahh....but he will be fine,you are here na,you will make him ok"Purab said by smiling at her.

Pragya looked confused as he walked away,she entered inside and was shocked to see Abhi like that,he looked very weak to her.

She ran towards him"What happened to you?"she asked in concern,as her hand automatically reached to the thermometer and another hand on his forehead.

"Oh my!...wait what?"she got shocked at first looking at the thermometer but when she felt nothing on his forehead,she stared at him.

"You lied!"she closed her eyes.

""I wanted to see you!Abhi said with a grin.

"I was so worried"she said looking at him"I'm going!"she stood up to leave.

Abhi immediately sat up and pulled her back, made her sit on the bed and rested his head on her lap.He took her hand and made her finger run through his hair and another hand intertwined with his.

Pragya was shocked,surprised,feeling his head on her lap,butterflies flew inside her stomach,feeling him on her was completely different feel.she breathed heavily but controlled herself,she felt her heartbeat raising and looked at him.

Abhi's eyes were fixed on hers,he took his hand from hers as he felt her caressing his hair,he took her another hand and kissed.

She was lost in his eyes,and all her overwhelming feelings rested.

"Pragya!"Abhi called her softly.

"Hmmm...!"she hummed.

"Do you want to ask me something?"

She shook her head as no,as she didn't know why was he asking like that.

"Ask me something,anything!"