Chapter 7

Matts P.O.

I can't wait to see Sam at the park, I'm kinda nervous because I have a crush on her. She properly doesn't even like me though.

I took a shower and went in my room. I opened the window to see Larissa deciding whether her blue or yellow dress. It was really cute when she did that. I kept staring at her beautiful face then she caught me and blushed at turned around.

~ 5:00 ~

It was now 5:00 and I was now walking over to Larissa's house. I knocked on the door and about 6 seconds later Sam came out looking more beautiful than ever.

"Y-You look beautiful.." I said admiring her amazing features. "Thanks Matt, you don't look bad yourself." She hugged me.

I lead her outside and we drove too the park which wasn't that far. As I was driving I sneaked some glares at Larissa and she just smiled and looked outside the window.

Once we arrived at the park I quickly got out and opened the door for her. "Thank you sir." She laughed.

We walked over to the waterfall and laughed and made jokes and stuff. "I have an idea." I smirked. "Oh no, Matt." She laughed. I threw my shirt next to her and jumped into the pond. "Matt! Get out of there it's dangerous!" She said worried whilst laughing at the same time.

SAMANTHA'S P.O.V

"Come on Sam jump in!" He whined. "No Matt I'm not taking that risk!" I whined. "Fine then I guess I'll just come to you." He smirked. Oh no. I got up and ran to the swing set. He came chasing after me. I ran and hid behind a tree. "Larissa I know your here." He said chuckling. "Matt your all wet go away!" I screamed at him laughing. He came closer and tackled me to the floor and started tickling me. "MATT STOP IM VERY TICKLISH!!" I screamed really loud. "Larissa I will throw you into the water with me." He said serious whilst smirking. "Okay fine I give up but I don't want my clothes wet!" I yelled. "Fine then I won't throw you." I let a breath out and smiled. "Unless." Oh no. "You kiss me." He smirked. "Matt!" You said pushing him in a joke way. "Fine then I guess I'll have to throw you into the water." He laughed. "Okay fine but only one kiss." I said. "Deal." He smiled.

I leaned in and kissed him. It was amazing. I felt fireworks. I let go and blushed. "You look cute when you blush." He said smiling. I just hugged him because he is literally so sweet. "Come on, it's getting late we should go." He said standing up and putting his hand out for me. I accepted his hand and got up. He didn't let go so basically we held hands all the way to the car. I liked him ALOT.

We got into the car and went home. It was silent in the car so I decided to put the radio on. 2 AM started to play, it was my favourite song so I started singing to it. Matt laughed and stared at me with a smile then looked back at the road.

We reached to our homes and when we got out of the car I hugged him and said "Thanks for today, I had a very fun time." I blushed. "Me too." He said smiling at me.

With that we both went into our homes. I saw my mom on the couch but I didn't want to bother her so I quickly ran upstairs and changed into my pajamas and walked to the window opening it to find Matt sitting on his bed. "Goodnight Matty." I said. "Goodnight beautiful." He smiled. I blushed because he was so sweet. I then closed the window and went into bed and within seconds I fell asleep.