Chapter 2

SAMANTHA'S P.O.V

When I arrived to school it was bigger than I imagined, it was kinda frightening. As I was walking through the gate way, I saw these group of boys they looked about my age and they didn't look quite appealing because they were screaming their heads off, whistling to girls and making weird jokes. While I was walking to the office one boy from the group with dirty blonde hair and deep brown eyes wouldn't stop staring at me, which made me kinda uncomfortable so I quickly walked to the office to get my schedule.

"Hi my name is Samantha Hope Alexander, I'm new here and I guess this is where I get my schedule?" I said nervously.

"Oh yes miss Samantha, there you go" The office lady said handing me my schedule with a smile.

The bell then rang and I walked to my first class. I was 2 minutes late. Oops.

"There you are Samantha." the teacher said with a curious face. "Hi" I said politely and then the class started laughing which was confusing.

"Samantha you may sit next to Matthew from now." She said with a smile. That was the boy that was staring at me at the parking lot.

He was smirking at me creepily. Weird.

I sat down and kept my eyes on the teacher until it was time to take notes for our test next week. I felt something tap my shoulder and I turn to see Matthew and he said "Can I borrow a pencil?" I was kinda nervous to talk but I wanted to try and make friends for a change. "Sure" was all I got out of my mouth, I then gave him a pencil. "Thank you Sam." He said with a wink. Wow. Okay that was just really weird.

When the bell rang for lunch I was the last one to come out because I accidentally dropped my pencils then all of a sudden Matthew came and helped me. "Thank you Matthew" I said with a surprised face. "Call me Matt, and your welcome." He said with a smile.