Chapter 1

SAMANTHA'S P.O.V

"WAKE UP SAM! YOU'VE GOT SCHOOL!" My mum yells at me from downstairs.

Oh no.

So today is my first day in Virginia since I moved from Texas. I'm not quite enjoying it

because my mum is usually at work and my father passed away from cancer last year and my brother now goes to collage so I'm basically alone most of the time, as for Texas all my relatives live there so it's more entertaining.

Okay so I'm so excited and not so excited for my first day at school but I'm going to try and be confident today and make new friends.

As I get out of bed I quickly hop into the shower and wash my hair and body etc.

I quickly get out of the shower get dressed. When I'm done getting dressed, I brush through my light brunette hair I stare in the mirror and look into my sapphire blue eyes and think to myself, I wish I was prettier than most girls. Because back in Texas I was like a nobody and I'm sure that in my new school it's going to be the same.

As I go downstairs to the kitchen my mum already had made me some pancakes and freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast. Once I finished eating I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 8:25. "Shit" I whisper then qucikly rush and say goodbye to my mother and get out of my house and run to the school.