"Eh, I guess so." Parker grumbled, "We're not too bad when he's already had two glasses of wine at seven-thirty."

I slipped the egg into the center and handed it off to Parker who began to duck tape it.

"I kinda wish he was tipsy all of the time." Parker laughed, "He's just so much more relaxed and fun."

"But when he's drunk, dear God, he's a fucking demon." he added

"I could see that." I agreed with him, "I guess it's just the stress of business."

Parker shrugged, "Or he has asshole tendencies most of the time."

"That too." I said as I let out a small laugh. I watched as he finished wrapping the duck-tape around the toilet paper.

Parker stood up, "Let's go test this."

I followed him outside to his backyard. Parker threw our egg contraption into the air and we both watched it drop onto the concrete.

"I mean, I didn't hear anything." I said as I bent down. Parker sat down next to me.

Parker made a face as I pulled out the perfectly fine egg.

He clapped his hands together, "What were you saying, Ellie?"

I threw the egg at Parker and it splattered all over him. He looked down surprised.

"Oh ok, this is how it is now?" He asked as he started to stand

I jumped up and started to run as Parker chased after me.

"Parker! No!" I yelled while I kept giggling

Eventually, those running back skills caught up to me. Parker wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him. The egg was all over the back of my shirt and my hair.

"Need to go for a quick rinse off?" He asked me as he carried me towards the pool

"Parker! I'm going to kill you!" I exclaimed

But it was too late, both of us were in his pool. At least it wasn't too cold but it was still pretty cold.

I swam to the steps, "You are so aggravating." 

Parker swam over to me and stood in front of me as I sat on the step.

"I live to watch that little flush on your cheeks when you get aggravated." Parker caressed his fingertip over my burning cheek. "I also love that you're wearing a white t-shirt." 

"I'm also wearing a sports bra underneath so don't get too excited Fitz." I scolded him

Parker took off his wet t-shirt and threw it to the side. The way his body looked as the water dripped off of him was so sexy. He absolutely knew what he was doing. Even if the sun wasn't shining, he was still glowing.

"I'm so happy we got that done with." I let out as Parker swam around, "Are you seriously swimming?"

"Yes, we should have a handstand contest." Parker spoke excitedly 

I pushed myself off the step, "I don't even know why you bother when you know I'm gonna win."

"We'll see about that." he smirked, "If you lose then you have to take your shirt off."

Parker and I counted down before we went under the water. I wasn't underwater for too long before I felt Parker's legs pushing on mine.

This fucking cheater.

I swam to the surface to see him just coming out of the handstand.

I splashed water on him, "You're such a cheater!"