Hell is on it's way

A different voice came on; the voice of the Hopper's captain. "KMS Hutten, this is the Hopper. We read you loud and clear. We will escort you to where you need to go." he replied.

"Thanks. But I need to warn you that we will be steaming into a firefight. I would also like to request that you call in a heavy salvage team."

"We'll try to get someone out here in a timely manner." he said.

"You're not even going to ask why?"

"Someone you know is in distress." he replied.

"Yes. Graf Zeppelin. She's being attacked by unknown forces, and I want her to finally be completed and fight like she was meant to."

"All I needed was a 'yes'." he said.

"I know but I feel like it's my responsibility to help her. I heard her scream as the bombs inside her exploded, I heard her BEG the Russians to stop hurting her but she was ignored."
The plane carrying Chase lands in the water next to her. "Chase get to my bridge we're leaving soon."

"Time is critical. Explain afterwards." The Hoppers captain replied.

"Alright. Can you spare any men or women to man my AA?"

"Everyone onboard has their own general quarters stations."

"Is there any other ships nearby that can help? Because I only have my captain on board."

"Do you know the nature of the threat?"

"What Graf Zeppelin has told me is that there is three WW2 era destroyers and one support ship dropping depth charges loaded with a shitload of high explosive to try destroy her. She's been trying to prevent the charges from hitting her for about 36 hours now."

"Oh that shouldn't be much of a problem at all. We have missiles." He smiled.

"Take out the support ship with 3 missiles. Hit it bow, midships and stern." Hutten suggested.

"That's not how our missiles work. It only takes one." The captain informed her.

"Graf heard one of the destroyers radio the support ship and call it Kii. I have reason to believe that it is the fourth Yamato class battleship that was cancelled. Or so the official records say. Like my records say about me."

"We have Tomahawks." he stated blankly.

"Okay okay just please make sure that you sink the fucker." Hutten said as she steamed out of the harbour with a look of pure fury and determination on her face.

Woooo 6166 words already. Holey shit I'm surprised. I've never written anything this long before.
Oh just FYI if you see any problems with my spelling don't keep it to yourself.
Let me know and I will fix it.
Have fun and stay frosty.
Yamato out.