Meeting The Titanic

Seeing that the most famous steamship in history with their own eyes amazed both Chase and his battleship, as they never expected her to be in Belfast at that time. They had hoped that Hutten could rest in her dry-dock to repair the damage done to her by the ravages of time.

"Well isn't this a treat." Titanic said cheerfully.
"What do you mean?" Hutten asked confused.
"Meeting a German battleship in England. In my home port even." she replied.
"Oh, right." Hutten said bashfully.

"There's no need to be all bashful dear, I'm not going to judge you for it." Titanic assured Hutten. "So why are you here in my humble home, may I ask?"
"Well actually we had hoped that Hutten could use your slip so that she could be repaired as she has been trapped in a cave since 1943." Chase answered.

"Is that all? Well why don't you just ask?" Titanic suggested. "You never know I might just say yes."
"Oh. Well. May we borrow your slipway?" Chase asked.
"Of course dear, I would be honoured to lend the use of my slip to a battleship." Titanic exclaimed good naturedly.

"Thank you very much ma'am." Chase and Hutten said together.
"Please. Call me Titanic. Or T if you wish. I'm not the Queen." She replied laughing.
"Anyway the men have just finished cleaning me so it's all yours."
"Thank you Titanic." Hutten said gratefully.
"You're welcome dear. And remember, you're always welcome here okay?" Was the reply.

"Yes, thank you again."
"Please stop saying thank you and get in the slip. You do look like you've seen better days though I can't talk as I looked worse when I was raised."
"Okay."