Right when Tecnas' mother opens her mouth Tecna places her hands on it, "The first one, book information." Tecna said quickly. I am as confused as a donkey here. I have no clue what our reason to visit Zenith even truly is. Bloom snaps her fingers and the book appears. "What? You brought it! Just by having it here can cause danger." I tell Bloom, the Trix can track us here.

"I know, but we need their help to find out more about this book, all we know is that it has all the secrets of Ancient Fairies and even ours." Bloom defends herself. I just nod, we actually need to know more. Tecnas' Father grabs the books and then snaps his fingers, shades covered the bright windows and then placed the book where it floated. Holograms made the text bigger and images as well. A man pops out, he wears a white jacket and light hair back, round glasses and a bit chunky. He looks ancient.

"Winx Fairies, I see you are seeking more clarification of this book." His voice is deep and clear. We stand up and walk towards the visible see-through golden man. "This book has the history of all important facts and details of Fairies, as you can see even you are on it. You ladies have made such an impact on this universe but now you are in danger as the Trix are searching for this book and finding a way to finally destroy you. Once they get a hold of this book its the end of you and the whole universe, they won't have fairies to stop them." He says in a concerned voice.

"We kind of get that by now." Stella placed her arm on her hip with sassiness. I just roll my eyes and continue to listen. "Is there another way we can get this book to be protected? It is causing too much trouble for us and putting innocent people in danger." Bloom heroically steps up, like always. The man placed his finger under his chin and thought for a second, "Hmm, there is a way to do that, the Ancestral Fairies, you went there once I am sure. They can protect it, no one can enter without being accepted. go there as soon as you can. Your new powers have access to it." He starts to almost fade, "Wait!" Tecna stops him, "I still have yet to earn my cyberix." I hold Tecna by her shoulder. "Trust me young fairy, it only comes when the time is right, be brave and courageous." He then fades. the dark curtains rise up, the living room lights up once again. 

"Looks like we have to get the book to that one place we visited, remember it is where those horse people came and attacked us. It is where Nabu and Riven fought for Musa." Bloom winked at the end of her sentence. "Of course I won," Riven smirked, I felt my cheeks heat up. It feels good to know he would fight for me. I would fight for him too, we have been through so much that I can't lose him once again. 

The ground begins to shake and I lose my balance and fall, Riven, though unstable rushes to me and holds both my arms to make sure I'm safe. Once again my cheeks burn. I hear people screaming outside, I know its an ambush.

"Do you feel it too?" Flora says as Helia helps her on her feet. "Its negative energy! The Trix!" Bloom steps up. We huddle up except for Tecna. "Magic Winx! Cyberix!" We transform. I twirl and spin as I get my look and wings on.

"Tecna! Magic Onyrix!" She transforms. "You look older than us in that outfit." Stella points at Tecna. "Seriously? Now?" Tecna gets annoyed at Stella, I chuckle at them.

"Girls lets focus, us Winx lets go get the Trix out of here. Sky you and the Specialists take care of this book and help the people to safety." Bloom orders. "Be careful Bloom." Sky kisses her cheek. I turn away and see Riven with a huge smirk. "what?" I ask, "Nothing, go save the universe like always." He holds my chin slightly and walks off to his crew. That guy has me crazy as much as I would hate to admit it, it's true...

We fly out and see Ice bolts crash on city buildings, people running like ants all over the place. We know right away this is the Trix's work right away. We fly up to the Trix and I fly next to Bloom. "You didn't have enough last time did you?" Bloom placed her hands on her hips. They just keep coming and coming each time. Like rats, you never actually get rid of them; they'll come back each time.