New Here?

The sounds of chains rattling echoed throughout the empty building. A girl no older than twelve sat in a cell, chains tightly around her wrist and a pink dress that showed the unnatural thinness of the girl.

"Oh (Y/N)~ guess what time it is!" (Y/N)'s head shot up at the sound of heavy footsteps clomping throughout the place. The girl shivered as tears started to prick the edges of her eyes. But once those tears left a smile replaces it. A sickening sweet smile plastered the girl's face as she replied.

"Yes Mama?" All went silently, and faintly I could hear the sound of another pair of feet. These ones sounded lighter than mama's. They only emitted a small pitter patter. Then I heard a voice. More like a cry. The cry of a young child. It sounded so much like me when I was captured. I held in a breath. Will she toture them too? Thoughts swirled in my head. I was so entranced by my thoughts that I didn't see the large figure in front of me. It was mama, and next to her, a young boy about my age.

"Here is your new roommate!" She kicked the boy inside and I caught him. He was bleeding, he was human. Why would she do this, I know why, she lives to toture. I can't let her kill this boy, he did nothing to her, and he was to innocent to see the true cruel nature of mama, and I won't let him see it.

I won't let him.