Captured

"Higher, lift me higher!" A young girl says on the shoulders of an young man who responded to the girl's request by taking the girl off of his shoulders and lifting her high into the air.

"Dinner is ready you two monkeys. " A young women walked out into the backyard that the father and child were playing in. The child started to mimic a monkey trying to make her parents laugh. This was a normal happy family. They acted like anyone else. What would they, a perfectly normal family have to hide? Unless you counted the fact that the father was a ghoul and the child was a half ghoul, then they would be a totally normal average family. The family sat at the table. The mother ate pasta while the other two ate something......more to their taste. They ate in peace until a loud click echoed throughout the house.

"Get down! " The father yelled, using his body to shield his family. Unlike most times when bullets just ricocheted off of his back, the bullets lodged themselves into the man's back. The child was shaking in fear,and the mother couldn't help but let a few warm tears trickle down her face. When the father stopped moving, his muscles relaxing, and his face paled at an unnatural rate. His skin turned cold, and the mother faced the men with guns, she spread her arms out wide, like an eagle soaring through the air. The last words she ever heard her mother speak was, 'I love you.'Then she fell to the floor with a sickening thump.  The child stared at her mother, she realized that he mother did that so she could escape,but the young girl was to shocked to move, let alone run.
The men surrounded the young girl with a tranquilizer. The girl's eyelids dropped as her body went limp, and this is only the beginning for the story of (Y/N)
I'm sorry that it is so short, but I don't know what else to add, I promise that I will start to make the chapters longer
-Author~chan