dertien

billieeilish                                    •••

Liked by isaroodxo, finneas, maggiembaird, rainjz, and 45,294 others billieeilish we bad 👻 @isaroodxo @rainjz View all 20,244 comments rainjz we baaaaaaaadisaroodxo i look like a fishisaroodxo i wasn't even wearing matching pants wtfbillieeilish ...

billieeilish we bad 👻 @isaroodxo @rainjz
View all 20,244 comments
rainjz we baaaaaaaad
isaroodxo i look like a fish
isaroodxo i wasn't even wearing matching pants wtf
billieeilish @isaroodxo you shouldnt have even been wearing pants tf
billie_for_freaking_life wat an icon wow sis
dirtybil @billieeilish boo you whore
stopwiththestraw yeehaw😌

*

"Isa, look how many likes there are!" Billie yelled, showing me her phone. I looked closer, shovelling more cereal into my mouth.

"You've gotten more than that on other posts," I laughed, my voice muffled. I watched Billie roll her eyes before tapping away on her phone.

"Well, I'm bored, let's do something!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms up in the air. I raised an eyebrow at her as I placed my empty bowl in the sink.

"You have too much energy," I said with a smirk, feeling her grab me and pull me into her. Her arms felt strong around my waist.

"No, you just don't have enough," she remarked, tickling my sides as I screamed and jumped away from her, running through my apartment to my bedroom.

I eventually was tackled onto the bed, Billie falling on my back and collapsing into a fit of laughter. I giggled as I rolled us over, laying next to her as I tried to regain my breath.

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, I applied for that job," I smiled as Billie gasped, shooting up into a sitting position, her mouth wide open.

"You did?" She grinned, rolling onto her stomach so that she could look at me better. I nodded, looking down at her and running my hands through her hair.

"Yeah, they said they're gonna call me in for an interview as soon as possible," I watched as Billie's eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of my little massage.

"That's awesome, Isa! When can you start?" Her eyes opened again, bringing my hand down to her cheek as she rest her face in my palm. So adorable.

"Well, if my interview goes well, I guess as soon as they want me to," I stroked my thumb across Billie's cheek, feeling them heat up slightly under my touch.

"That's so cool," she smiled, taking my hand in hers and playing with the rings I had put on. There was a little princess crown on one of them and she was obsessed with it.

"What did you wanna do today?" I asked her after a while of silence, I knew that if I stayed still for any longer I'd fall asleep, and most likely not wake up for a good 8 hours.

"I think I need to record for my EP, but I don't wanna," she whined, throwing her head back and making fists with her hands. I laughed as I swung my legs over the side of the bed, pulling her up with me.