tien

"Isa, look!" Billie laughed as she tried to balance the cookie on her nose. I rolled my eyes before nudging her so the cookie fell off.

"You're horrible," she pouted as she crossed her arms, taking a bite of the cookie. I wasn't feeling too hungry so I settled for watching Billie stuff her face instead.

"Billie, stop messing with the cookies please, they're still hot," Maggie scolded her from across the kitchen as I smirked, watching Billie arrange the cookies all cute.

"Wait, Isa, I wanna show you something!" Billie exclaimed, grabbing my wrist and dragging me outside. My eyes widened as I followed her. Her hand wrapped around mine felt warm.

"Where are we going?" She just looked over her shoulder with a smirk before winking at me, pulling me towards her tree.

"Here," she gestured to it before looking at me, however I was still just as confused as I was before.

"I'm confused, Billie," I blushed as she laughed, pulling me to the opposite side of the tree where a ladder was stuck to it, leading up to a big box.

"Is that a tree house?!" I yelled, my mouth falling open as she fell into a fit of giggles, nodding her head.

"Yes ma'am," she smirked, shoving me towards the ladder. "Go on, don't be shy," she smirked, holding my hips. "I'll lift you up."

I looked down to her before looking back up, chewing on my lip, unsure about the situation. Will she really lift me?

"Promise?" She rolled her eyes as she moved my leg so I stepped onto the ladder. I grabbed the ropes, pulling myself up as I felt Billie hold me steady.

Half way through I felt a harsh slap on my bum, causing me to gasp and turn around, only to see her giggling into her hand.

"Billie!"
"Just climb!"

I eventually got to the top, pulling myself in as I stood up, thankfully there was a lot of room here so I could stand up fully.

"This is so cool!" I smiled as I looked around. There was a little bookcase in the corner, a desk and a bed, along with fairy lights covering the top of the walls and a mirror at one side. It looked so cosy.

"But, why do you have a bed in here?" I laughed as I sat on it, jumping slightly. Wow. Bouncy.

Billie came to sit next to me as she laid down, tapping her fingers across her exposed stomach.

"Masturbating can get pretty loud," she burst out laughing as my cheeks flushed red, my hands instinctively covering my ears once again.

"Stop, Billie!" I laughed, feeling the second hand embarrassment wash through me like a tidal wave. She rolled her eyes and she pulled my hands off my ears.

"Oh, shut up," she sniggered, closing her eyes as she let out a breath. "It's for when I get sick and tired of mom and dad and people start to annoy me so this is my escape. My dad built it for me when I was 7."

I smiled as I closed my eyes also, rolling onto my side. I opened my eyes slightly to look at her face as I smiled. Pretty angel.

"That sounds nice."

*

I groaned as I rubbed my eyes, stretching my arm out, only to have it come in contact with something hard? And warm? And...moving?

My eyes opened as I saw Billie laying next to me, her cheek squished up against her hand, soft snores coming from her lips. I resisted the urge to laugh at her as I brushed some of her white hair out of her face, smiling to myself.