Brendan grabbed the plate of vegetables and salads and placed it in the middle of the table. May didn't even look at the food but Sally immediately grabbed a spoonful and began to devour it. Brendan slowly took some food began eating, then noticed Mays empty plate. He took some salad and placed it onto her plate. "I know you don't feel well but you need to eat." She nodded in reply. Sally watched, chewing loudly on the food in her mouth. "It's good."

"Yeah! It is." Sally shouted, spitting out bites of food. "Thanks, handsome." May's eyes shot up and glared at Sally, she smirked in response. "He really does look after you, doesn't he?" Sally turned to Brendan and twisted her head, beaming a smile at him, before moving back towards May who started to breath heavily, her hands forming fists underneath the dining table. "I'm surprised, considering what you did." May clutched the table and dug her nails into her wood. Sally looked at Brendan, confusion all over his entire face. He'd stopped eating and watch the woman. Sally controlled the room and May, May looked like every negative emotion rolled into one. Guilt, anger, fear, anxiety.

Sally stopped chewing and copped Brendan's confused face. "Oh. He doesn't know!" She exclaimed. "You didn't tell him?"

"What's going on?" Brendan asked.

May stayed silent.

"This is going to be good." Sally laughed. "He's going to hate you."

"May?" Brendan asked.

May jumped up from her chair and it slammed to the floor. Her fists slammed the table and she let out a loud burst of air from her quivering lips. "I was... I was going. I was going to tell him.... Eventually."

"Tell me what?" Brendan stood up slowly and watched her eyes glance over to him. "Tell me what!"

"Don't lie. You were never gonna' say anything." Sally interrupted.

"I was!" May shouted at her. "I was going to tell him the truth."

"Then tell him!" Sally shouted back. "Tell him now!" Brendan watched as the two woman shouted back and forth. "Go! And tell him now!"

"I can't!" May screamed. Tears streaming down her face. "I can't lose him."

"Enough!" Brendan commanded. The two woman stopped and turned to Brendan, he stood up tall over them both, his strong arms placed firmly on the table. "May. If you have something to tell me-" before he could finish May fled out of the door. Brendan looked at Sally who sat down and continued to eat from her plate. She smiled at him as he ran after May outside the house.

"May!" He called to her. "Where are you going?"

"I can't." She was shaking and her arms violently swung around as she kneeled down. Brendan ran to her side but she pushed him away. "I'm sorry, I can't!" She screamed. "I can't lose you too."

"May? Whatever it is-"

"It's my fault!" She shouted out. "All of it, it's my fault."

"All of what?"

"All of this!" She waved her hand toward the ocean, the moon making it glow a perfect white. "I did this."

"Kyogre. Team Aqua did this?"

"And you would have stopped it!" She forced her face into her hands. "If it wasn't for me."

"What are you talking about?"

"I followed you into the cave!" She lifted her head away from her hand and stared straight into his eyes. "I went with you, you didn't see me. When you went to fight Kyogre. I was there!"

"No. That's-"

"You were fighting him, winning. He couldn't fight much longer and I tried to help you. But I ended up getting in the way. You were so busy fighting Kyogre and I just wanted to help. You managed to trap him, but when I went to attack, I freed him by accident. Then he went primal and all of this happened." She explained. "If I didn't go down there! If I didn't try and help you! You would have beaten him. I just wanted to help you, like you always helped me. And it cost everyone, everything!"

"May. Why?"

"I had to be by your side. I wanted to help. I screwed it all up. It's all my fault." May grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards her. Her tear-soaked eyes glistened in the moonlight, her gentle lips pressed together violently. Her hands shaking against his chest. Her determined stare pieced his heart. "You should have let me die down there."

Brendan moved away from her. He suddenly, became overwhelmed with everything. He'd lost everyone, everything. His family, his Pokémon, his friends. The whole world was buried under an ocean, living through constant devastating storms all because of May. He felt angry, even hatred. She'd gotten in the way, he'd nearly beaten Kyogre but May had made him lose. He didn't know why but he opened his mouth and the words just came out. "Your right..." He whispered towards her.

"I should have let you die."