Chapter 6

Mi-Hyun's POV
"Guess who?"
A familiar voice said behind me. I smiled to myself as I immediately realised who it was because no one would ever have the same voice as he does.
"Chen!!! How did you know I was here?"
"I secretly followed you when you went out after that 'little' fight you had in the kitchen since it woke me up from my beauty sleep." He said ending with a dramatic sign making it seem like I woke him up not at 9 in the morning but at 6.
I rolled my eyes at him,
"You're as dramatic as ever Chen."
"Why don't you call me oppa?" He whined to me.
I laughed " We'll that's because I'm way more mature than you so there is no way I'm going to call you 'oppa'."
"Whatever, see if I care!!!" He huffed at me.
I ignored him and trudged my way home and he ran after me.
======After they got home======
As we went through the door. Me and Chen were arguing about who has more aeygo in Exo. He's saying Tao and I'm saying Sehun. I know, we sometimes bicker really hard about dumb stuff. Once we didn't call each other for a month because we disagreed on what movie to watch when he visited. We paused for a second when 11 pairs of eyes turned to us.
"Mi-Hyun! Next time don't go out without oppa's permission!" Baekhyun oppa scolded me.
"Whatever, it's not like I'm a five year old," I rolled my eyes at him.
"Still!!!"
While Baekhyun was nagging like my mum. I noticed the boys standing behind him especially one of the tall boys who seemed to be wearing similar clothes to the annoying guy I saw at the bubble tea shop. He has his back to me talking to Luhan. Looking around I can see all of the members of Exo. Except for one, who could it be?
The boy then turned around and flashed me a smile that cold melt ice. Then I realised that the boy was Sehun my ultimate bias in Exo. Does that mean I just ran away from my dream husband earlier? As I noticed the scarf that was covering literally the whole of his earlier.
"Hi I believed we meet at the bubble tea shop?"
Instead of answering I just stood there gawking at him.
"Don't tell me you actually believed that some random guy would just come up to you and annoy you?"
"From the look in your face I take it that you didn't recognise me?"
"Ok this is getting serious, Baekhyun does your cousin know how to speak?"
Gathering my senses, I answered back.
"Of course I know how to speak!"
Oh my god I did not just snap at my bias who I just meet!!!
'Seems like your little cousin got a little temper, Baek." Sehun smirked at me. I can't believe I actually dreamed of marrying Sehun one day. Even if he have a pretty face he's arrogant person.

"Whatever! Come on Chen lets go to my room!"

"Uhh, Mi-Hyun I don't think your cousin would allow considering his face." Chen whispered in my ear.

I looked towards my cousin and whispered back "Ahh, I know what you mean."

"Ahem," I cleared my voice, "We changed our minds, we're actually going to the zoo right Chen?"

"We are...owww... I mean we are going to the zoo."

"We'll see you guys later!"

==========Outside==========

"Why the hell did you kick me for
Mi-Hyun?"

I rolled my eyes at him "Because I felt like it."

"That's not a proper explanation!!" Chen complained to me.

I ignored him.

"Anyway come on we're going to miss the bus for the zoo!"

"We're actually going to the zoo?"

"Yes, now hurry up!"

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for so long. You know the usual stuff homework studying for exams and out of school activities. I tried making the chapters longer but I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer so I just update. As you can see True Love is on hiatus that means I will be updating slower due to other problems. Anyway thank you for reading my stories. See you next chapter. 😘