Chapter 3

Mi-Hyun's POV

I yawned and stretched my arms out in the balcony that was joint to my room at Baekhyun's dorm that he shares with his other EXO members.I didn't get a chance to meet them last night because we got home at about 12 o'clock after we went to an arcade after dinner.As I was stretching I suddenly smelled this wonderful smell so I followed it to the kitchen and found a short guy wearing a pink apron cooking eggs and bacon. I could resist it was so funny! I started laughing like a maniac and the guy turned around and stared at me like, Who the heck are you and are crazy???. So I went up to him and introduced myself.

"Hello my name is Mi-Hyun and I'm sorry for laughing at you. It's just you look so cute and funny in the pink apron and with your huge owl eyes." I said apologetically.

"Nice to meet you as we'll my name is ksyungoo but you can call me D.O."

"Okay, can I call you oppa?" I asked since he looked older than me

"Sure"

I went out of the kitchen quietly after watching D.O. for a few minutes to freshen up. I slipped on a T-shirt and shorts and went to the kitchen to see if I can help. When I got there I found breakfast all ready to eat on the table. My mouth started watering, I sneaked my hand over and was about to steal a piece of bacon. When a hand swatted my hand away and I looked up and found this giant standing next to me. I backed away and was about head lock him when Baekhyun came in and stop me.

"Mi-Hyun why are trying to head lock Chanyeol?!?"

"Well, he scared me!!" I said trying to defend myself.

"How did he scare you?"

"Well........ fine he didn't scare me it's just he stopped me from stealing a piece of bacon" I said embarrassingly.

"Mi-Hyun!! Act more a lady! Ladies don't headlock someone when they just met them!" He scolded me.

"Fine!" and with a stomp I went out of the kitchen and grabbed my wallet and jacket to go outside for breakfast.

After I got out of the house, I went straight to the nearest bubble tea shop since its like my favourite drink! Wow that's a long line, oh well I really want a bubble tea today so I'll wait here.

======After a long long time=====

Finally, I got my chocolate bubble tea. It was really worth the wait but it would have been even nicer if I wasn't pissed off by another tall guy. I mean what the heck is up with tall guys annoying me today?

"Wait!!"

Uhh, it's that boy again!

I started to fast walk before breaking into a full-on sprint towards the park. While I can still hear him, I'm pretty certain that I'm faraway from him.I stood behind a tree to try and catch my breath. When I felt a pair of hands covering my eyes from the behind.

"Guess who?"

---------------------------------------------

Don't be a silent reader!