Chapter 1

'It's a beautiful sunny day, the sun was shinning brightly and the birds chirp. As I walk down the aisle my soon to be husband smiled at me. When I got there we were asked to say our vows. this what I said " Sehun as your soon to be wife I promise I will be loyal forever to you." After he said his vows we were just about to kiss you when suddenly,

"MI-HYUN GET UP YOU'RE GOING TO LATE FOR YOUR PLANE!!!!!!!!!" Shouted your mum.

Huh why is my mum shouting at such a important time?

Suddenly a cold breeze blew around the church making me ......'

Wake up yup it was just a dream but anyway,

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU TAKE AWAY MY BLANKET FOR, MUM! I WAS JUST HAVING A NICE NAP! WHY DID YOU HAVE TI RUIN IT????"

"WELL IT'S FOR YOUR OWN OWN GOOD BECAUSE YOU ARE LATE FOR YOUR PLANE TO SEOUL RIGHT NOW!!!" my mum yelled back.

"Oh, well why didn't you just say so?'

After mum got out I went and took a short five mins shower and quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a T-shirt that says EXO on the front. I went downstairs and shouted 'Mum, I'm ready to go now!!!'

A few minutes later.....

'Bye Mum I'll still visit you in the holiday, so don't cry okay?" I said to my mum.

"I know it's just I can't believe my baby girl is going to university already" my mum said trying not to cry.

"Well anyway I need to check in now so bye mum love you!" after that I checked in with only 5 mins to spare before my flight leaves. As I got nearer to gate 4 I signed in relief the gates not closed yet.

After a few explanations...

I'm finally on board the plane now I can relax......z z z z

END OF CHAPTER 1