55 | home

AMBER SAT on the couch beside ollie, on their third movie of the evening. ollie was in town for a few weeks, and since they hadn't seen eachother in over a year, they wanted to spend the next few days together, doing what nothing they missed out on.

she was falling asleep under the blanket halfway through the breakfast club, quickly interrupted by the doorbell. she stood up, dragging herself to the door.

'c- chris?' she rubbed her eyes, thinking it was a dream.

'hiya baby'

'CHRIS!' she screamed, jumping into his arms and kissing him.

'hey' he chuckled.

'wha- what are you doing here? you don't wrap for another week' she pulled him into another kiss.

'we finished a week early, which is technically three weeks late, but that doesn't matter'

'it matters for me, i can't believe it took longer, most of it was filmed'

'i know i know'

'ugh, i don't care, i missed you' she wrapped her arms around him again, pulling him inside.

'hey chris' ollie said from his spot on the sofa.

'hey ollie'

'we were just about to go to dinner once the movie ended, you wanna come along?'

'well, i was kind of hoping to take you out alone but-'

'don't worry dude, you can take her, i'm sick of her anyway' she stuck her tongue out at her brother and he gathered his things before leaving.

'and then there were two' he said, wrapping his hands around her waist.

'do we have to go to dinner now? i've really missed you'

'oh yeah' he placed a peck on her lips.

'yeah' his hands found their way under her shirt as he kissed her neck.

'i love you red'