Chapter Fourteen/Misplaced

Jade exited the elevator to help with the groceries. She was with Roy and Zatanna, and the three of them were laughing. Megan, Superboy, and Wally were already unloading the groceries. Dinah and Oliver were helping them while Batsy and Zatara talked. Suddenly, Zee disappeared. Looking around, Jade noticed that the whole team had disappeared, except for her and Roy. "What the h***?"

"Zatanna!" Zatara yelled, looking panicked.

"How could the whole team, plus Zatanna just disappear?" Dinah said. "And if the whole team is gone, then why are Jade and Roy still here? They're on the team, too!"

Batman shook his head. "I'm sure that we'll figure it out soon enough, Dinah."

-Meanwhile-

"Dad!" Zatanna yelled as the Leaguers (and Jade and Roy) suddenly disappeared. 

"Hold up!" Wally said. "Where'd they go?! They were right here!"

"Maybe some villains kidnapped them with magic or something?" Robin suggested.

"That makes sense, but it doesn't explain where the Team's most adorable couple went!" Zatanna said, reminding them of Red Arrow and Cheshire's absence.

Robin shook his head. "I've got no explanation for that."

-Back to Jade (sorry the adults)-

They had figured out that the kids had all disappeared; it wasn't just most of the Team. Roy and Jade were with the adults because they, at eighteen and nineteen, were technically adults.

After a while of trying to figure out exactly what was going on, Captain Marvel appeared. "Where did you come from?" Batman asked. Captain Marvel, or Billy, Jade knew his secret, she had figured it out and he'd admitted that it was true. 

"The world has been separated in two, if you haven't noticed. One world for kids, another for adults. I can travel between them."

"How?" Dinah asked.

"That's not important right now. What is important is that the team is ok. I assume that you guys know where the bad guys are."

Jade nodded. "Duh."

"We need to coordinate a plan with team in order to take the bad guys down."

The League nodded, and using Billy, managed to figure out a plan. 

-Timeskip-

Jade and Roy fought off Wotan, not really paying attention to what the Leaguers were doing. Finally all went right with the world. They destroyed the gem that was separating the adults and kids and were reunited with the Team. Not only did they have to deal with the adult villains now, but they now had to deal with Klarion the witch boy and Nyx. What joy.

Dr. Fate was there. Jade noticed that Zatanna must have put on the helmet. Robin looked groggy: he must've gotten knocked out. Dr. Fate defeated the villains. "Ok, ok," Klarion said. "You win. Now, I want outta here. Nyx, you coming?" Artemis nodded, and the two- plus Teekl the "cat" teleported away. Not before Artemis winked at her older sister.

-Later-

The heroes had bigger problems on their hands. Dr. Fate refused to let Zatanna go. Zatara had struck a bargain and agreed to take his daughter's place. 

Zatanna was now sitting on her bed in the cave sadly as Robin, Roy, Jade, and Megan sat down the last of her stuff. "Do you need anything?" Robin asked. 

Zatanna shook her head. "Just to be alone."

The others nodded and left, closing the door behind them. "I wish that I could help, Roy. But I don't know what it's like."

"Well, a lot of us do," Roy said. "She'll be ok, Jae. I promise." Jade nodded and the two went home.