Chapter 10

Song for this chapter: Heros-alesso

"Riley, you ok?"

"Yeah, can we go out. I-I don't want to be around here."

"Sure, umm...what about the movies?"

His eyes lit up with excitement then he shouted "YES, LETS SEE ANNABELLE!!!!"

I fell of the bed with his sudden movement and landed with a thump.

"Whatever you want, you doof."

****

"Ok, if I have nightmares tonight I am blaming you." I poked him in the arm and grabbed the popcorn bucket.

"Don't worry, if you get scared you can hold my hand." He replied with a baby face,

Was he making fun of me? Oh it's on now.

As we entered the theatre a bunch of 7th graders passed us looking at Riley,

"omg he is so cute." "How old do you guys think he is?"

I looked up at Riley and he had a smug look on his face, I nudged him in the arm "don't let your head get too big."

"No promises" he said while taking a sip from his Pepsi.

"Your such a doof!"

"A 'cute' doof." He replies so I pinch him and walk to our seats, Which by the way are smack bang in the center.

It was half way through the movie and I saw my perfect opportunity to get back at Riley, because we were the only ones in the cinemas it would be the perfect time to sneak out a can of cola, I threw it down to about row C when Riley jumped.

"Jo! Jo, d-did you hear that?" He whisper shouts

"You don't need to whisper, we're the only ones in the cinema."

"Yeah, but did you hear it?" Riley stood up and began to walk down the isle when I threw another can this time in about row F, he almost fell down the stairs and for a more dramatic effect I jumped up too.

"Riley" I reached row D when I saw the exploded can on the floor "Oh My God, RILEY COME HERE, PLEASE!"

I was trying to hold in my laughter.

He practically bolted to me and the look on his face showed he was scared and concerned, that was when I cracked, I broke out into a laughing fit. "You-you shodda' seen your face" I said between laughs, Riley picked up the can and pored it on my head.

"Hey, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!?" I shouted but had a smile on my face.

He Picked me up and spun me around "I hate you"

"I love you too." I replied tapping his nose with my finger, He put me down and just stared at me, not the creepy stare but the other one, you know the way your father looks at your mother.

"What?" I quietly whispered

"Nothing it's just...you're s-so beautiful."

I blushed at his words when he stepped closer, his face only inches from mine. I closed the gap between us and kissed him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and compelled with equal passion, I smiled against his lips and broke apart for air.

"Do you still want to hold my hand?" Riley put out his hand and I took it, interwinding our fingers.

That bloody...beach ball!

****

Ok, so I woke up today quite early because I had to meat this guy called Dylan Bronson in the library today because he needs "tutoring' witch by the way is true, so his mom hired me because I am a straight A student, not to brag or anything but that's also true. Anyway for a guy in 9th grade he is really behind, I feel sorry for him no wonder he is failing. Everything.