By the time the girls reached the class the teacher isn't there yet and the students are talking amongst themselves. Erica and Crystal sit down soon after Mr.Reinhardt, the English teacher comes in and starts blabbering on about one of his Wyoming stories. Crystal wasn't paying attention as usual, she was lost in space thinking about what that feeling she got earlier could of meant. But it felt more like a want .

--------------

Ericas P.O.V

When it was time for my lunch everyone rushed out of class, most going to lunch and others going to their next period. When i get to the cafeteria i see crystal sitting with some people. I nervously make my way over to her and say 'hi' shyly. When did i become so shy? She smiled up at me then stood up and introduced me to everyone.

Guys this is Erica, shes new so please don't scare her." Crystal said directing her gaze to the guys.

"These are the twins Kiara and Keona, their the ratchet ones" Crystal said pointing to two nappy headed black girls.

"This is Sophie the spaz that always has something rude to say. and shes actually Indian so don't let those curls fool you" She said pointing to another girl with beautiful curly hair like hers.

"This is the KiKi, "She said pointing to a girl in a KFC sweater. "Hide your food" she then whispered, causing me to giggle.

"And these are the two trouble makers Kevin and Kiaro" She said pointing to a Mexican with a nose like Pinocchio's and a tall mixed kid.

"We're not that bad" the mixed kid said.

I just smiled and said 'hi' to everyone. After getting my food i sat down next to Crystal.

"So tell us about yourself" Crystal says

"Well I'm 14, 100% Boricua , i just moved here from Maine and I love Romeo Santos, and yeah thats pretty much it" I say, with a huge smile.

"No boyfriend??" Kiaro asked, shocked and confused.

"Nope, I just recently broke up with my girlfriend though" I say making 'girlfriend' clear.

"Your lesbian?" Kiara asks,with a disgusted look. Rude much.

"Don't be rude!!" Crystal says, then slaps her.

"No Bisexual" I say, then kiara nudged Crystal.

Crystals P.O.V

"No Bisexual" Erica said, then Kiara nudged me.

"What??" I ask her.

"YAASS!!" she says, pointing to Erica. Then I finally understand.

"No, not even don't play" I say, back annoyed.

Kiara has always assumed that i was into girls and i always deny it, but now i don't know. There's this vibe i get from Erica that is more than a friend. I mean i have always had a small a attraction to girls but never in a way that makes me want to be with them. I honestly don't think it matters if someone dates a guy or girl. Love is Love.

"So what about you?" Erica asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Umm.. Now 15,Dominican and black, I have an older brother.."

"That is totally hot" Kiara cuts me off, that rat.

I glare at her then continue. "I have a minor obsession with anchors and so does Sophie.."

"You should come to the movies with us tonight!!" Sophie says, cutting me off and changing subjects.

"Sure, what movie?" Erica asks.

"The fault in our stars, at 6:00" Sophie replies.

"Yes, I've been dying to see that"

--------------

The movie is almost over, they are having Agustus' funeral and everyone is crying.

I look over to Erica and she is having a complete melt down so I go to her seat and squeeze in next to her. I hold her and we cry together for the rest of the movie.

After the movie is over i pull Sophie aside rather eagerly to talk. "Whats up?" She asks, eyes full of concern.

"I think i have a crush on Erica" I come straight out to her.

"But your not even bi or lesbian" she replies.

"I could be. I've always had a small attraction to girls. I know we just met today, but with Erica its different. Like love at first sight, it's like there's this amazing explainable feeling i get, that even her touch sends chills down my spine." I say