Mr. Fuckboy

Soooooo, my amazing people. You guys have been so amazingly supportive, and I literally can't thank you enough. WE'RE ALMOST ON 10K READS!!!

*****

Have you ever loved someone, so much, that you had to distract yourself from loving them. You had to distract yourself from feeling any sort of intimate feelings towards them?
Even worse, you couldn't love them. They would just distract you.

That was exactly how Damian Wayne felt. He had admitted it to himself countless times, that he was in love with his demon friend, but he knew they could never ever be together. So what did Damian do? He distracted himself.

Almost daily, the eighteen year old boy would bring women into the tower, and would sleep with them. He did it anytime he thought of the demon. He knew it was wrong, and deep down, he knew that it wouldn't help at all, but he still did it.

Two hours of pleasure with a random woman was better than hours of torture. Raven was torturing him. He knew that she only saw him as a friend, and nothing else, and it ate him up daily. So he did what he had to do.

He dedicated two hours of everyday, to having sex. He didn't even know any of the women he slept with, but they knew him, and that was all that mattered.

Raven? She was heartbroken. Every time she saw Damian with another woman, every time she heard sounds of pleasure coming from his room, every time she realised that he would never want her, it made a crack in her heart.

Her emotions were everywhere.

Despite being hurt, she just put up a barrier around her emotions. To everyone, including Damian, it seemed like Raven was normal. She was Damian's best friends, and had to he supportive of everything he did, even if she didn't like it. That's what love is.

Love is wanting what's best for someone, even if it makes you miserable. So that's what the demon did.

She cried in the shower, countless times, thinking of the fact that she was unwanted. The fact that the one person she fell for, didn't feel the same.

If only she knew.

So one day, Raven had enough.

"Hey guys, have you seen Damian anywhere? We were supposed to be going to watch Endgame together, " Raven said, walking into the common room, dressed in black shorts, a black longsleeve top, and vans.

"Yep. He just walked in with some blonde. Not gonna lie, she's definitely the most beautiful girl he's had all week, " Garfield said, chuckling. He couldn't help but find Damian getting layed amusing.

Raven's face fell, slightly.

So he'd rather get layed, by some random girl, than hang out with me? Am I not a priority anymore. But I guess I shouldn't care right? He's happy, so I'm happy. Yep.

She put on a fake smile, and nodded.

"Good for him. Well... I-I'm just gonna head out then. I'll be back later. Don't wait up for me, " she said, waving, as the others waved back.

You know what. This is a good thing. Maybe I need some alone time. I'll go watch this movie, have some Starbucks, then maybe go to the library. Maybe even the spa. I just need some me time.

Raven thought, as she left the tower.