Raven's Bully [Part 2]

Raven sat in her room, with her face in her hands. She would have loved to cry, but she couldn't. She had literally stayed at home for a week, balling her eyes out. Her mom became worried and tried to speak to her, but she wouldn't come out of her room.

She was beyond hurt. The fact that her mom was raped into having her, killed her everyday. Not only that, but also all her thoughts about her father, being bullied, and Damian hurt her.

Damian. Even after everything he had done, she still loved him. She always did, and she knew she'd never stop. No matter what he did. Damian may have been asshole, but she knew there was good in him. Somewhere.

Damian was guilty. He knew he had gone too far, and he tried to call Raven everyday, even though she never picked up. He even came to her house, but her mom wouldn't let him in. As much as Raven's mom loved Damian, like her own son, she knew he had something to do with her weeping. He texted her every chance he got, even though she never replied.

Raven, please answer me.

I'm sorry.

Princess, you're killing me.

... Raven, I need you in my life. I need to explain everything. Give me a chance.

Rae...

Raven read his messages. Hundreds of them were sent daily, and she managed to read them all. She hated herself. She hated herself for ignoring him. She hated herself for wanting him. She hated herself for loving him.

Raven cut herself every day. It was the only thing keeping her stable. She had never felt so depressed in her life. She never wanted to show her face again to the public. She was humiliated.

She wanted to die.

°Time Skip°

Damian had enough. He couldn't go another day without Raven, especially after what her mom told him, over the phone.

'She always had faith in you, Damian. She loves you! You're just too stubborn to see it.'

She loved him. Deep down, he knew it was true. So he did what he had to do. He climbed through the window of her room, when she went to the bathroom, and sat on her bed, waiting. He didn't care that he could get arrested. He just wanted to talk to her.

When Raven got out of the bathroom, in nothing but a robe, she got the shock of her life.

"What the fuck? Damian, what are you doing here?!" she yelled with red cheeks, wrapping her arms around herself, to shield herself, even though she was covered.

Her mom had nightshift at the hospital, so Raven was home alone.

"Raven..." he said, breathlessly.

He couldn't help but stare at her. The way the lamp in her room hit her wet hair and body, made him want her even more. She looked like a goddess.

She glanced at him, with hurt, yet love written all over her face.

"Damian, what are you doing here? Get out of my room," she weakly said, staring at the ground.

She had gotten into an argument with her mom, and decided to cut herself. She left her wrist to bleed for a bit too long, and lost quite a bit of blood, so she felt weak.

"Raven, I need to talk to you. Like seriously. I really need to explain myself," he replied, getting off the bed and walking towards her.

She backed away from him, until her back hit the wall and he was cornering her.

"Please don't do this right now. I'm too weak to talk about this. I never want to have this conversation with you," she sighed, closing her eyes.

"Well I can't take this guilt anymore, so we're gonna talk about it."

"So that's why you're here, huh? Because you finally feel guilty about something?" she scoffed in disbelief. She had never met someone as selfish as him.

Damian sighed and clenched his jaw.

"That's not what I meant, ok? I'm here because I care," he said looking into her amethyst eyes.

Raven suddenly felt this burst of energy, running through her veins, in the form of anger. She pushed passed him, and chuckled bitterly.

"Because you care? Don't fucking lie to me, Damian! If you cared, you wouldn't have purposely hurt me. If you cared, you would have defended me, and looked out for me. You don't care, Damian. You pitty me, just like everyone else," Raven replied, slightly raising her voice.

Everything she said hurt Damian to the core.

"You know what? You don't have to fucking believe me, but I'm here to explain myself, and that's what I'm gonna do!" he yelled back, trying to get her to listen.

"Fuck you! I don't need your explanation! I just want to be left alone, in peace," she said, with tears running down her cheeks, as she started making her way to the bathroom door.

"I love you," he said, making her freeze, with wide eyes.

"What?" she whispered in shock, slowly turning to face him.

"I fucking love you Raven. More than anything in this fucking world. You're the only person I truly love. I know I'm an asshole and I don't deserve someone as amazing as you, but I can't stop my feelings towards you... I don't want to. The day we stopped being friends, broke my heart.

It broke me to know that I had pushed you away, so far that you'd hate me. I felt upset and guilty. So I blamed it on you. I blamed everything I turned out to be on you, for breaking our friendship. When we stopped talking, I lost it. I needed you. So I found a way to constantly spend time with you. I bullied you.

Raven, I know you're hurt, believe me I do, but I need you to know that I love you. I will never hurt you, or let anyone hurt you again. I need you Birdy. Just give me a chance. Please. Even though I don't deserve it," he said. At this point, both him and Raven were crying.

All Raven saw was the love of her life, broken, hurting... needing her.

So call her stupid, or naive, cause I'm calling her that to, but she did what needed to be done.

She walked up to Damian, and hugged him tightly, as they cried into eachother.

She leaned up, and kissed his cheek, before going on her tip toes, and leaning towards his ear.

"One chance, Damian. One "