Blue and nightmears

We returned to the island to meet Zia and Franklin members of our team. We kept my power a secret. This guy named Ken Wheatley was weird and I didn't trust him. Owen kept me basically almost on his back as we headed to find Blue.

We found Blue and I turned into a raptor again. Blue trusted Owen and I but got a sleep dart in her side, swinging her tail she knocked Owen off his feet, quickly he recovers ordering

"I told you to wait for my signal, back your men up right now!"

I launched myself towards a gun aiming a gun at me as other did the same to Blue. The men screamed reaching for their guns.

"No don't...don't shoot them!"

Wheatley ordered but it was no use. Guns went off and Blue went down, I fell back turning into a human, blood staining the inner part of my thighs, my shorts in that area were red.

No!!!

"Wheatley you son of a bitch!"

Owen ran up to him but he put a sleep dart in him too, as he fell to the ground I yelled

"Owen!"

Zia raised a gun explaining the safety of Blue. I expected Wheatley to drag me off to the lab but I don't think he knew me.

"Get her too!"

He ordered and two men grabbed me. I flight against them trying to get to Owen. My eyes were filled with tears just as a needle goes in my neck, I fall drowsy and knock out cold.

Owen's POV
I open my eyes to realize Y/N is gone and blood is stained where she and Blue were at.

They're both gone

Y/N and our baby

Our baby is dead

I had to save Claire and Franklin's lives. Finally I caught sight of Y/N. She was knocked in her raptor form and they had Zia and Blue.

I have to save them

Y/N POV
I open my eyes slowly to see Blue struggling in pain, I sit up to see my shirt is torn and I remember I lost the baby. The boat rocked and I'm thrown forward, yet I can't see where I'm heading but hear Zia scream happily

"Oh my god you guys are alive!"

I see a blurry Owen raise a finger to lips to be quiet, with ninja like reflexes catching me bridal style.

"Hey babe" he smirks.

I sigh and rest against him for a moment. Claire and Franklin enter just as he sits me back on the chair.

"Oh look what they've done to both of you."

Owen mutters in frustrated anger as he calms Blue down. His hands caressing her head gently like when she was in the head brace before we used her to track the Indominus Rex.
They explain that the dinosaurs are going to be sold except for me and Blue.

Was I surprised.....answer no!

"We'll be ok, I'm sorry about the baby. I'll be right back." Owen sad cupping my cheeks with his hands kissing me quickly.

"Owen it was my fault, maybe we aren't meant to have kids." I sighed but he used his raptor voice on me.

"It's not. I don't care if we have kids. I just want you Y/N L/N. And when we get out of this mess. Will you marry me?"

He pulled out a golden ring and got down on one knee. My eyes watered and I jumped with joy answering

"yes!"

Owen put the ring on my left hand before I pulled his lips to mine, demanding in a Alpha voice. "Come back to me Owen Grady!"

Owen did a military Salute "yes ma'am." before heading out to get the blood with Claire.

They came back safe and sound. I was super tired so I glanced Owen's way, he followed my eyes. Sliding in behind me on the cot, wrapping his arms around me helping me go to sleep fast.

"Stop struggling RH"

Dr.Wu orders as I lay on a surgery table.

I spite in his face growling. "You won't take mine and Owen's child!"

Dr. Wu came over with a needle of red serum, injecting it in my left arm. Searing pain, almost like contractions shoots through my stomach and tears fall down my face.

"Y/N L/N I created you, so this genetic hybrid is mine."

I faught the whole time until a nurse comes in the room, putting on gloves. I instantly feel something coming out as she orders

"You have to push Mrs. Grady!"

I didn't want to but it happened anyway. Owen wasn't there and Dr.Wu took our baby.

"Ahh!"

I screamed out, sweat running down my body when my heartbeat increases. Owen jumps awake putting his hands over my mouth. Locking my gaze with his deep green eyes, everyone else is still asleep thankfully.

"That'a girl. You're ok Y/N. You're ok." He whispers once I relax, resting my head on his chest, lightly crying as he runs circles on my back "He took it, Owen. He took it"

Owen quizzes in confusion, drawing circles on my back. "Who took what?"

I gazed up at him, he softly whipped my tears away seeing my heartbeat going back to normal. When we both had nightmares of the Indominus Rex, he always used a calming voice on me like I was a child to settle my nerves.

"Dr.Wu took our baby in my nightmare...and it was a genetic hybrid like me." I babble out afraid to close my eyes and relive the nightmare. Owen runs circles on my back once more saying. "I won't let him, that also means we might have not lost the baby."

I laugh a little saying in a sigh. "You're probably right." I lean up kissing him and kisses back, helping me settle back into his conferrable hold.

"Get some sleep babe. I'll be here when you wake up." He simply says and I listen to him closing my eyes, falling back to sleep.