Dinosaurs Market

Franklin had given us information on a market that was selling dinosaurs in a black market type thing. Entering the room I grasped Owen's hand seeing multiple dinosaurs in cages being sold to whoever could afford them. I had changed into a short green shirt, dark blue jeans and brown combat boots. My hair completely loose except two strands pulled back. Claire went to ask people around carrying a picture of Maisie and Jewel. Owen and I broke away where I used my hearing trying to see if anyone was talking about our girls. I couldn't use my raptor smell since there's too many different things in this area. Sniffing into the air I spun on my feet seeing someone I recognized from the island. "Barry, what are you doing here?" I asked before he opened his arms hugging me. Wrapping my arms around his neck I smiled seeing him after years.

We break the hug smiling at each other until he grabbed my arm pulling me behind a wall with an opening to see through. There's two guys that must be the guys transporting. A woman wearing a white dress with blonde hair came around a cart with a red tarp covering whatever was inside. "What's the cargo?" One of the guys with long brown hair and a thick beard asked the woman. "Atrociraptors, thoroughbreds. Trained to kill." She simply replied when the tarp gets thrown opened causing whatever is inside to make loud noises. The dinosaurs pitch sounds a lot like a velociraptor. Leaning up on my toes I glared at the lady whispering to Barry at my side. "She has to be the person who took my girls." He didn't respond listening to her. "They are told to kill whoever they are told. The lazier marks the target. They attach to the scent and don't stop until it's dead. It's inescapable. Those idiots making hybrids had it all wrong. You can't engineer loyalty."

"Go find Owen and Claire. Warn them." I demand to him clutching my hands into fists at my sides. He raised a brow in confusion at my words. "What are you gonna do?" Baring my teeth my eyes flashed golden to him before I turned on my heels leaving him. "I'm gonna go kick a blonde's ass for taking my children." Walking around the corner the woman smirked at me before multiple guns are aimed on us. She throws a smoke bomb then the truck starts driving off. Owen called my name when I broke into a run after the blonde's scent. Closing my eyes I transformed into my raptor form cornering her. Growling in a low tone she pressed her back against the wall. "So you're the famous hybrid raptor everyone talks about. Dr. Wu was an idiot to think mixing human and dinosaurs DNA together. At least that's what I would have said until I met your daughters." Throwing my claws out I bent my knees about to kill her right then and there.

She raised her hands in the air where I noticed a lazier pointer in her hands. She turned it on immediately when I bolted in the opposite direction. If she marks me they'll kill me for sure. Jumping over a fence I collapse onto the stome ground hearing a high pitched sound from somewhere. Frantically looking around the cages they were in were surrounding me and Barry. He holds his gun up before my eyes follow the red dot on his chest. The blonde woman moved her pointer onto me before releasing the pitch. The cages opened where I scramble to my feet still in my raptor form. I counted off like seven of these dinosaurs that all bent their legs growling at us. Barry ran getting trapped inside a truck while I ran outside as fast as I could. I passed Claire who hollered back to Owen through the earpiece. "Owen they marked Y/n. You've gotta catch her!" Turning the corners one of the creatures about bite my tail. These things are the same speed as me and it's hard to believe that they aren't made from my blood.

My claws hit a metal passageway where I launched myself onto the ground hitting the stone steps. The velociraptors ran over the bridge where I think I have lost them. Transforming back into my human form I leaned against the wall catching my breath until I felt something breathing down my neck aggressively. I screamed bolting down an empty alleyway with two of them chasing after me immediately. My heart pounds against my chest while I kept running as fast as I could. A truck honked at me where I ran across the road causing one of the raptors to get hit. Whipping my head around I tripped down the stairs landing harshly on my back. The Atrociraptor launched itself over my body snarling in my face. Gulping deeply I couldn't move my arms because it's front claws were holding me down getting close to biting my head off and killing me. "Y/n!" Owen's voice shouted out to me before a motorcycle hit the Atrociraptor off of me killing it. He turned his bike around holding a hand out for me to take. "Velociraptor trainer husband to the rescue." He smirks down at me where I death gripped his hand in relief.

Comments really appreciated

Okay this whole Atrociraptor scene is so badass for Owen. I love it!!