A Half Naked Cutie

Be the cool kid who just got a t-shirt stuffed in his face .

        I looked at the shirt then karkat, man he was sexy when his mad. He stood with his arms crossed and was shivering slintley. I should really give him the shirt back, but thier was no way you where going to squnder a moment like this. It was turning out to be a fine day. "Now how does, you striping prove you don't like me?" I question my pocker face in place as I check him out behide my sunglass.

        "OOOH YOUR GOING TO BE THAT WAY. ONE SEACOND IT'S THE FACT AM WEARING YOUR SHIRT. THEN IT'S THE FACT AM NOT. JUST MAKE UP YOUR MIND. BECOUSE AM FREEZEING." Why was he always so loud it didn't matter though becouse his cute when he yells and is down right adorable when his speechless. Witch is a skill that you have been practieing in your free time. With that I invaded his personal space and leaned in.

        "Are you saying Karkat is that you need a hug to warm up." Jackpot Karkat is now standing there with out saying a thing. His jaw hung open show off his numd little teeth, but the moment of bliss was over befor it started. As he let out a furious growl and jump in to a rage filled runt.

        I started counting how many times he said fuck and nooksniffing idiot. Then half way through I just started to watch his lips. "Why do I even bother saying anything you hate me anyways so why in hell do you care what I do. "The only thing I manager to focus on is the hate part witch made my mind jump to rpidly from  a conclusion. If Karkat thinks I hate him I can't date him nor kiss his insanle soft looking lips. So I simple have to make it clear I don't hate him but I also have to leave a little room for some possable I won't your ass in my bed like yesterday.

        I frowned in realized thats the last thing I won't him too think of me. In a small fit of passion I pined Karkat between me and the washer. Are nose touch and I breathly whispers. "I don't hate you." befor stuffing my shirt into his crossed arms and picking up the empty basket. Flashed him the peace sign then leaft with out saying another word.