Chapter one

*Emma's Pov*
*Bzzzzzzzzz*
"Miss Swan, did you forget about our meeting this morning. It was scheduled for 9am sharp but of course I forgot who I was dealing with. Punctual as always."
Shit! I looked at the clock and it was almost 10 so I shot out of bed and put on a pair of jeans, a white T-shirt, my boots, and my red leather jacket since there's no time to look professional now.
I pulled up at the huge white mansion at a little after 10 and before I even got to the door Henry ran out and squeezed me tight. He's growing so fast.... "Hey kid... where's your mom?"
"She's inside impatiently waiting for you... she said if she had someone more fit for the job she would have fired you months ago but everyone else in this town is just as idiotic as you," He said holding back a laugh.
I walked in to the Mayor's office while she was hidden behind a newspaper so I stood there in awkward silence for a few seconds before she said "It took you long enough. Have a seat Miss Swan."  I sat in the comfy chair and crossed my legs in the chair. "Now, Henry was doing really well in all of his studies and home activities until you and I started bickering again. Of course it was due to your stupidity but nonetheless, we need this to stop for good. Understood?" I just stared at her dumbfounded. My stupidity? After a while I realized I never answered her and nodded my head and stood to leave but she demanded I sit back down. Something about the way she orders me to do things as if she was my mother intrigued me but I always quickly pushed it from my mind. "Miss Swan, are you paying attention to me at all or is your useless mind elsewhere?"
"Umm... I'm listening. Yes Madam Mayor I agree. We should settle our differences. Will you have dinner with me tonight at Granny's?"
She smirked at me for a while and that smirk is always so seductive and intimidating. I bit my lip and looked sheepishly at the floor. She walked towards me and put her hand on my shoulder which sent chills every inch of my body. There's no way I can be thinking of Regina this way and not because she is the mayor, but because she is my son's other mother and it just wouldn't happen. I looked up and her brown eyes were burning into mine. "Is something the matter, Em-ma?" I stood up and she took another step towards me and I could now smell the apples on her breath as her breathing became faster and now I could sense what I've been oblivious to all these years. She's been trying to get this close to me for years. She once more snapped me out of my trance, "Dammit Emma... kiss me!" I grabbed her face and crashed my lips into hers. Her tongue demanded entrance into my mouth and I tried to suppress my moans through parted lips. She grabbed my hips and pushed me onto the desk, "I've been waiting way to long for this. How can you be so blind, Miss Swan?" Before I could answer her she forced her lips onto mine again and crawled on top of me, straddling me while raking her nails up and down my back under my shirt.
*Bzzzz bzzzzz*
"Mmm... shit, it's Henry. I must take this, Emma. Thank you, that was nice." 
"Hmm, I thought you were supposed to be the eloquent one..." She giggled into the phone and signaled for me to go and I did as I was told with a smile. I grabbed my phone knowing damn well my dad or my mom (or both) have blown my phone up looking for me. They are gonna be asking me a shit ton of questions that I will have to lie to them about and hope that they accept it because I have no idea what just happened and I don't know if it will happen again. What if she regrets it? What if she just wanted to have some fun? What if it was a one time thi— *bzzzzzz bzzzzzz* "Goodnight, Emma. Meet me at my house as soon as you wake up." I smiled the biggest and goofiest smile before I shut off my phone and closed my eyes.