He cares about me?

Hearts pov :
I woke up to the sound of the alarm and groan not wanting to go to school. So I just ignored it then I rapidly feel asleep once again."BOOM" "WAKE UP SLEEPY BEAUTY OR YOUR GONNA BE LATE TO SCHOOL!!!!". I hear phi breaking down my door and scream at scaring the hell out of me. "Im awake im awake" saying in a scared tone and a little calmed sitting up. And that was a mistake how he looked at me showed what he will do to me if I didn't hurry up. So I got out of bed went to take a short shower. Then I heard the front door close and saw threw the window that phi was abondoning me. So I got change went down stairs with my stuff that I needed for the day ans grabed a toast on my way out and slamed the door behind me. I saw phi right ahead of me and ran faster to kech up than we made it to the school at the same time. I looked into my phone to check what time it was and had half an hour to go to classes. So for some reason I remembered what he told me a couple of days ago and got curiuos if he didn' about me why did he wake me up then?
Phi pov:
I hope he didn't notice this morning that I cared about him well not really I just didn't want to get in trouble because of him. I still wounder why I feel like wanting to chain him up in a cage for he could be mine forever every time i see him with other people that are NOT me. I wonder what this feeling is.
Hearts pov:Does he really cares about me and fakes about hateing me. I think im over thinking it he will never care about me. As I keep thinking walking down the hall way I see phi standing infront of his locker blushing and it some how made my heart break by thinking about it so I go up to him."phi are you ok?" I ask as he turns around and blushes even more 'wow he actualy looks pretty cute Wait WHAAATTT am I thinking am I falling for my brother and even worst he's the one who broke hades i'll never forgive hi-' "hearts are you ok?" I was stop by my brothers voice and came back to reality." Why do you care "I say"uhh it's because you kept stareing at me ?said phi and I didn't know what to do than the bell rang signaling that everyone to go to class.