2.7

"Wake up!" Silence followed. "Wake up!" Michael yelled even louder. "Wake up you dicks!" Michael heard a knocking from the room next door but he didn't care because he was going to see Elsa today.

He finally gave up on the yelling and shook Calum until his eyes fluttered open. "Get up." Calum closed his eyes again as if he hadn't heard Michael.

He thought about easier way to wake them up. He plugged his phone into the MP3 player from the TV and blasted one of the band's favorite songs.

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on

Within a minute, all four boys were up and dancing. Their singing was way off tune but that made the moment ten times better.

When the song ended, a new one started.

Four years you think for sure
That's all you've got to endure
All the total dicks
All the stuck up chicks

"Mikey, your phone is on a roll!" Luke yelled over the blasting Bowling For Soup song.

By the end of the song, Calum had retrieved his missing luggage from the concierge and there were only a few things left to do. Michael had to put on his eyeliner. Luke had to spend an hour quiffing his hair to perfection and Ashton had to find the perfect bandana while Calum did nothing for an hour.

"Ready to go?"

"No! I'm almost done!"

"Move your ass, Luke!"

"Sorry! Okay, okay. I'm ready." Luke rushed out of the bathroom and pulled on his flip-flops.

"It's February. Why are you wearing flip flops?" Luke quickly changed into his black vans and they finally left.

An hour later

"Are you sure this is it?" Ashton asked as he climbed out of the limo that would be driving them around throughout their trip.

"This is the address she sent me." Michael stated, checking his phone again.

"Is this where Josh lives?"

"Josh and Elsa." Michael cringed at the sound of that. Elsa and Josh. Josh and Elsa.

"She said it's on the fourth floor, apartment 467." Michael read off the text and they began walking into the building.

"Hello. Who are you here for?" The doorman stopped them from walking in any further.

"We're here for Elsa Meyers."

"Oh! She told me she was going to have visitors! She's been so frantic with the wedding coming up in a few days. Head on in." The door opened for them and they walked into the elevator that looked somewhat unstable.

After finding the apartment, they stood in front of it, afraid to knock.

"Just do it."

"I don't know."

"She knows we're coming."

"I don't want to meet him."

"Shut up and open the door."

"No."

"Move. I'll do it since you guys are being so damn stubborn." Luke knocked on the door.

"Elsa." He knocked three times. "Elsa." He knocked three more times. "Elsa." He continued this routine until she opened the door.

"Big Bang Theory? Really, Luke?"

"Elsa!" The four boys wrapped her into a massive group hug.

"I haven't seen you guys in forever!" Tears were threatening to spill out of her eyes.

"Don't cry. No, no." Ashton wiped away her tears.

"Come in, come in." She gestured for them to go further into the suite. As she was closing the door, she wiped her tears so they couldn't see.

"I love it." Calum said while scanning the room.

"Babe, who's here?" Josh asked walking into the room.

"Remember when we FaceTimed with the four boys and we asked them to be groomsmen?"

"No." A frown grew on Elsa's face.

"Well, we did and this is Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton."

"Hello."

"Luke and Calum are walking me down the aisle! How sweet is that?" Elsa gushed with dimples popping up on her cheeks.

"It's great." Josh spoke with no emotion and left the room.