CPT 6: birthday

Moonlight's POV

I was setting up the decorations for Summer's birthday party and as I was finishing up Yang was nearing me.

"Hello Yang"

Yang: *baby laughs*

"There's a karaoke machine that I set up for Aunt Summer but how about we test it?"

Yang: *smiles and laughs*

"I'll take that as a yes"

I then selected an old one

I guess my singing really entertained her because she's just smiling widely as I sway with her in my arms.

Raven's POV

I was searching for Yang until I heard her giggles and she was playing Keith who was using the karaoke to I guess play with her.

She was totally enjoying the sways of her uncle as he effortlessly pulls off the notes and later the song ended with Yang dozing off. I smile knowing that I have to leave so that my tribe can survive Salem's onslaught but I'll miss them. I will return.

A few minutes later

We waited to surprise Summer and everyone was exited especially Yang.

She enters into the dorm.

*SURPRISE!!*

Summer: *screams* why me???!!!!

We then got out the cake that Qrow made successfully with out breaking anything.

Summer: thanks Qrow!!

Qrow: hey your our sister, what can I do?

Yang: moomy!

Tai: did she just said her first word!?

Summer: best give ever!!

Moony: hey there's a karaoke machine, how about you sing for us?

Summer: sure!

She's always had confidence to sing.

As she was singing, she heard another voice harmonising withe her's and it was Keith who had Yang in his arm.

They both sang the song who was older than Keith and we were enjoying the performance.

As they finished the song they had wrapped themselves around eachother with Yang in my arms this time.

Summer's POV

"I had a lot of fun, thanks Moony"

Moony: anything for you

"Can I sleep with you?"

Moony: sure

We then spent the night together and drifted off to sleep together.