CPT 5: First kiss

Moonlight's POV
Second Year

Summer's birthday is during the end of second semester so I think it's time for me to confess to her, I hope.

Takehaya: yo Moony! Aren't you asian?

"Well it's phase me and my father go through where I look like a foreigner but later in my life I'll look like an Asian"

Takehaya: so 16 huh you've grown up

"Hey it's been a year since I joined"

Takehaya: yeah but I'm already in third year and me and Glynda are going to get married

"Isn't Glynda a year older than you"

Takehaya: doesn't matter all I care is that we love eachother

"Good luck with that"

Just then Qrow goes into my comms.

Qrow: Keith a train's lost control and it's gonna crash into Chinatown! Summer's gonna rendezvous with you, hurry!

"Duty Calls, see ya!"

I then got on my bike and immediately spotted the train beside me and I also spot Summer trying to get the civilians out but it's still going to crash so I thought of something that may break some bones.

Just then Takehaya and Spiderman popped in.

Spiderman: hey need some help?

"Yeah got any ideas?"

Spiderman: I got center, you and Haya take the sides, we're going to slow down the crash so that Summer can evacuate the civilians in Chinatown.

We then got into position and Spidey shot webs to walls and we pulled the sides while our feet dug the ground.

Summer: Keith what are you doing!?!

"Saving the day!!"

Takehaya: get as many civis out as you can!

Spidey: hurry!!!

As the train slowed down we got even more tired and I then thought of something.

"Summer!! You evacuated the whole train right?"

Summer: yeah?

"Spidey! Haya! Go I'll handle this!"

Spidey: you sure!?

"Hell yeah!"

They then pulled out and I climbed up to the roof and saw that I was approaching a bridge and I then evaluated my life and then found an explosive that can blow up an entire bridge.

"Well YEET!!!"

It exploded and now I'm trying to out run the the falling train but a child was on the roof of a car so I grabbed her and I know that I won't make it but this kid can.

Summer: hang in there!!

I then threw the kid up as high as I can and Summer caught her and then I fell into the river, blacking out in the process

Summer: MOONLIGHT!!!!!

Summer's POV

No!! I can't lose him, he's too stupid to die, he can't die!

I then jumped in and I pulled him out and started doing CPR but it's not working!

"No! Please come back!"

As I cry on his chest I felt a hand on my head.

Moony: why are you crying?

"I- I thought you were going to die not that I have any feelings for you"

Moony: STOP LYING TO YOURSELF AND STOP THINKING OF TAI!!!

"What are- I'm sorry"

Moony: stop lying to yourself and to me! Why can't you be happy for them!? Why can't you just stop!

"Do you think forgetting someone you dearly loved is EASY!!??"

Moony: no! But you were so close to forgetting him but you keep reminding me that he's forever gone! Why can't I just have you!!!

"W-what? What did you say?"

Moony: why can't you and I be happy? I wanted you and your always so open to my arms but you keep pushing me away, just stop with this obsession with him

He's right, I've been so obsessed with Tai that I hurt Moony when I clearly have feelings for him but I'm just too stupid to realise that he wanted me and I wanted him.

Moony: what's the use anyway, I'll probably be a substitute for Tai

"No! Your not a substitute! Your not Tai! I'm sorry for everything and that I've hurt you!"

Moony: oh Summer, don't think that I don't notice the cuts on your arm. This isn't about me but it's about you! Your hurting yourself and it hurts me to see you like this

He noticed? No wonder he's always stopping by my dorm and checking my drawers.

"I'm sorry for making you worried"

Moony: I'm just so scared that I'm going to lose you like I lost Natasha

"Who's Natasha?"

Moony: my old friend, she gave her life so that Remnant can live on but wasn't given a proper burial

"I'm sorry for your loss"

He then tries to get up only to fall again.

"Moony I'm sorry for hurting me and hurting you, I hope I can repay you for making me see again- mmmffhh!"

I felt his soft lips connected with mine and I returned the kiss back.

Moony: promise me that you'll love me for me and not a substitute?

"Promise"