II - Losing game

I turn over stretching seeing my roommate and some girl in his bed sleep

I turn over stretching seeing my roommate and some girl in his bed sleep. I get up and go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth so I can head to breakfast. I slide on my sandals and pull over a hoodie before grabbing my keys and heading out to the dining hall.

It's sorta chilly this morning so I pull my hood on walking down the stairs towards the building.

"Good morning handsome" Gilda, the lady who swipes us in says. "Good morning ma'am" I smile as she waves for me to walk in. I'm always nice to school officials because a simple greeting can be the reason you don't have to use a meal swipe, like I didn't have to today.

I walk toward the breakfast bar grabbing a banana and asking for a plate of bacon.

"Excuse me" I hear as I see hella hands on both sides of me start grabbing plates and stuff. The football players and other athletes rush the food bar as I grab my plate walking off. I go sit my food at a table near the waffle maker, as I grab a cup to pour the pancake batter in. I leave the waffle unattended heading to the drink machine to get a cup of orange juice, but as I return I see the guy from last night taking my waffle.

"Excuse me that's my waffle" I say walking over to him. "You don't mind right?" He smiles as I take a step back. "I do, you can make your own" I say looking up at him.

he sits the waffle down grabbing a cup and putting batter in it. "You can make another one" he says walking off laughing.

I make another waffle going to take my seat at the table cutting my banana up and pouring syrup on my food. As I take a bite Isaiah sits across from me with a pleading look on his face.

"Babe can you please stop avoiding me" He says looking at me.

I don't say anything, I'm honestly trying to ignore him so I don't break this plate on is face. I look at him as I continue eating my food and he starts tripping over his words.

"I didn't mean it" "I can explain" "man can you just listen to me" He says.

I guess my face reads louder than words because before I knew it the guy from last night comes and sits at my table.

"Wassup Issac" he nods as Isaiah straightens his posture. "Wassup Keith."

I look at Isaiah and he is clearly uncomfortable while the guy who's name I'm assuming is Keith, begins eating his food.

"Why you sitting over here bro?" Another football player says sitting at the table. "What's good Isaiah" he says dapping him up as he looks at me. "Wassup" "Hey" I say looking at everyone.

"I'll catch ya later" Isaiah says walking off as I look at the guy Keith next to me eating his food unbothered. The other boy gets up and goes to get more food as Keith says "you're welcome."

"For what?" I say eating more of my food,

"You looked like you were ready to stab Issac with your fork" he laughs.