19. been a minute

Keith's POV

The bright sun hit my face as I woke up from my sleep, sighing as I hugged my pillow tighter wishing for her to be next to me. I turned towards the other side of the bed to see it empty, just like yesterday, and the day before. I missed her so much. That smile. Her tiny snores and her scrunched up face. Her raspy morning voice.

I fucked everything up. She'd be by my side right now if it wasn't for me. It was all because of some stupid and petty argument I had with her about a month ago, and we haven't spoken to each other since then.

*FLASHBACK TO A MONTH AGO*

"I can't believe you just let him touch all over you like that! With me right in fucking front of you!"

She scoffed and barked back at me, "Keith Tyree fucking Powers! Do you know how many times I'm excited to see you in shows and movies, just to see you rubbing and kissing and fucking up on another girl?! Huh?! I fucking hate seeing that shit but you know what? I ignore it because I love and support your dreams, but when I finally get my first modeling gig with another guy since you were so fucking busy with your acting career that you didn't want to do it with me, it's a fucking problem? Fuck you Keith. All we were doing was posing in front of a camera. It meant literally nothing! I don't even remember the guys fucking name!"

I scoffed and crossed my arms over each other, "That's bullshit and you know it Y/N."

Her eyes widened and I could see them flooded with anger. Oh shit.

"Bullshit?! Bullshit Keith! You know how hard it is to see girls way fucking prettier than you flirting or touching all up on you? You eat that shit fucking up Keith! Even on set they flirt with you and you never say a damn thing about being in a fucking relationship. You know what Keith? Since you hate seeing me with other guys yet expect me to just go along with other girls intentionally flirting with you? We're through."

My eyes widened and I felt a pain in my chest at her words. She was leaving?

As she stormed into our shared room I ran after her to see her grabbing a suitcase and another bag stuffing it with anything that belonged to her.

"Angel please wait! You haven't heard my side!"

She looked at me with bloodshot eyes, "Oh yea Keith? What about your side? You never seemed to actually want people to know that you're in a relationship with me. Fuck you."

She quickly shoved her stuff in the bags before I can defend myself, but let's be honest, she was right. I didn't want people to know about her because I didn't want guys all up on her, but she was right. She always was and always is.

Once she packed everything up she left the bedroom as I chased after her, "Y/N please hear me out!"

"No Keith! I'm tired of you always trying to keep me under the bus! I don't have to deal with this shit anymore!"

She stormed out of the house leaving me standing there, tears threatening to pour out of my eyes.

She was gone.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I cried thinking about what happened. What she said. About how right she was. She had every right to be angry at me. I took her for granted and I hate to admit it after not seeing her for so long.

I missed her warm skin in the morning. Her luscious curves. The adorable way she cuddled up to me when I held her as I was sleeping. I missed all of her. She's probably better off without me. I didn't deserve her anyways.