36..

SIX MONTHS LATER

SIX MONTHS LATER

THE BAHAMAS

Zagaza, Zigaza, Zagaza, Zigaza bad man now Zagaza, Zigaza, Zagaza Yeah

Delion bent over twerking her ass, all while he smoked a blunt, looking down at her ass as she danced on his trunks.   She was twerking to Solo Lucci's "Cash Money" that was playing loudly from someone else's speaker. Though she started getting a little carried away, attracting eyes causing him to smash her ass on top of his trunks.

 Though she started getting a little carried away, attracting eyes causing him to smash her ass on top of his trunks

"Why'd you—," she started to ask until she saw the niggas who were staring at them. "Oh," she spoke with a smile, biting down on her lip, feet in the sand.

"Was somebody getting jealous?"
She asked, ass all on him, enjoying the sun beaming down on her already tanned face. "I don't get jealous."

"Mmhm, yeah, okay," she spoke as he laid on the beach chair, hands on either side of her, with his tattooed chest out and a rolex on his wrist. She laid back on him, head to the side of his chest, as she did, and he held onto her legs crossing them over him. "I got you," he spoke planting her feet in the sand again.

"I know," she spoke, sunglasses on. "So what's our last stop tonight?"

"Dinner," he responded. "You good?" He asked noticing her change in attitude. "Yeah," she smiled looking over at him, running her hand thru her now short hair. "I'm fine, baby," she smiled, both of them sharing, a small kiss.

——

"You gone tell me what's wrong?"
He asked looking at her as she was eating the salad in front of her, without really eating it.