"okay!" yay I made a friend.

I get through my next few classes without having a heart attack. Now is 1:00 and time for lunch.

*Sabrina's POV*

Bradley seems like a really nice guy. He is also super cute I love it when he runs his hand through his hair. He is just s'cute. I asked him to sit with us at lunch, I can't wait.

Rowan and I walk to the cafeteria . We saw Peyton and Corey and sat next to them.

"hey guys I invited this new kid, Bradley to come sit with us."

"yay! a new friend!!" Rowan squeals

the guys just nod their heads and smile.

"oh here he comes"

*Bradley's POV*

I walk into the cafeteria. I look around and I spot Sabrina.

"Hey" she says

"Hey"

"Everyone this is Bradley"

"Hi I'm Rowan" she says perky

"Sup man I'm Peyton"

"I'm Corey"

"Nice to meet all of you"

We go and get lunch and we come back and sit down we talk and eat. These people are really funny.  I really like them but Sabrina keeps getting my attention.

Whenever she talks I just stare at her blue eyes, her hair its so blonde and beautiful and that smile makes me smile.

When lunch is over I walk back to class.Smiling the whole way thinking about Sabrina.

*Rowan's POV*

Bradley seems pretty cool. I kept seeing him look at Sabrina. He kinda was staring at her. Ohhh someone likes Sabrina. Ahhh they would be cute together.

~At home~

*Sabrina's POV*

I'm so happy that the day is over. I'm tired, but I'm ready for tomorrow so I can see Bradley again he is a really sweet and funny guy.

"I'm gonna go take a walk. I'll be home later." I yell out to whoever hears me

"Okay" my mom yells back

I grab my phone and walk out the door. I get a text from Rowan.

Rowan: omg guess what?!

Me: what

Then next thing I know I walk straight into someone causing me to stumble

"Sorry" I say looking up "Bradley? hey I didn't know you lived out here"

"Oh yeah I didn't come out much since I didn't know anyone."

"Oh well do you wanna talk a walk with me"

"Sure" he shines those white pearls and me and runs his hands through his hair. I melt. We spend the rest of the day together talking and getting to know one another. I check my phone and notice the time.

"Oh gosh its getting late I better get home" I say

"Okay let me walk you home"

"Hehe okay" I hope he doesn't see me blushing

When I get home I turn around and give him a hug.

"Thanks for walking me home Bradley "

"No problem and umm I was wondering if I could maybe get your number and maybe we can talk. "

"Sure thing"

I give him my phone and he gives me his and we put our numbers in.

"Goodnight Sabrina "

"Night Bradley "

I walk inside smiling. I check my phone and reply to Rowan's last text.

Rowan: Bradley lives in our neighborhood

Me: ik haha I just ran into him.

I walk to my room to get ready for bed. Im gonna be happy all night because of Bradley.

*Bradley's POV*

She gave me her number.  That beautiful girl gave me her number.  I'm so happy ...I can tell she and I are gonna be great friends.

_________________

I feel like this is so bad but whatever I tried. Hope you liked it though. :) xx