Bonus Part I

A/N- Bonus parts will not be diary entries bc they will be in Technos pov and basically show his side of this madness

×××

It's June 3rd, I'm out with Ai'Type, we just finished watching a movie at the mall close to the university.

I can see Ai'Kla a few feet away from us as we walk out of the cinema. I can see the hurt, the anger and the pain he holds back. Oh fuck he's misunderstanding this whole situation.

I shake Types arm off my shoulder and run towards N'Kla who is walking away from me. I grab his arm and he turn slowly toward me again. I could see the tears that ran down his porcelain cheeks.

"Kla... It's not... It's not what it looks like... I was feeling down and Ai'Type offered to take me out to cheer me up... I'm not seeing him, I swear, he already had a boyfriend anyway... I just needed to have some fun and he offered to come with me." I was rambling but I don't know why I felt this need to explain my actions to N'Kla.

I didn't expect what happened next and clearly no one else around here did either. A smack was heard and a stinging sensation was felt on my cheek. I could feel tears threatening to fall from my eyes and a jagged breath left my mouth.

Although the slap hurt the words that left Kla hurt even more.

"You can talk to me when hell freezes over... Until then I don't want to see your petty face"

I was hurt, my heart was aching. It was as if he didn't only slap me but also punched my guts out.

I wanted to tell him the truth, that I in fact had started to fall in love with him, but I knew I was too late. I let my hand drop down to the side of my body.

I stood there shocked and hurt by the words Kla had said, I had always seen him as a polite and nice guy. I hung my head and he left.

Later in the evening I tried calling him. I needed to talk to him, tell him how I feel and ask for him to meet with me. I knew I had been avoiding him since that day but I had needed to think about my feelings and now I was completely sure about how I feel about him. I love this cold hearted asshole.

I think I tried calling him five or six times but each time he declined the call. I asked Nic to call him and he picked up the phone but he refused to answer when Nic asked about what he did to make me this miserable.

I had spent majority of the day locked inside my room or in the bathroom, the pain was unbearable and it made me start puking after coming home from the mall. I had crawled into the bathroom and stayed there for hours, after my stomach was empty and I was left exhausted I didn't even bother to undress before I got in the shower and turned the water on. The cold water hit me at full force and I began feeling weak.

Nic must have heard the thud of me falling and came rushing into the bathroom. He turned the water off and pulled me out of there. He forced me to undress and found a new pair of clothes for me before he forced me into bed. He refused to leave me alone that night seeing how broken down I was.

I had kept whispering "why" to myself and eventually cried myself to a dream less slumber.