F I V E

Rakaeya stood with Barristan and Jorah, Daenerys had walked up, while her advisors came to her side to explain, the Stark girl just stared

     How could the people of Westeros ignore the suffering going on everywhere else? Innocents murdered for no reason. She wants the North to be independent but the things that happen everywhere else...

     No one would agree.

     Her own father, the most Honorable and good man in Westeros, didn't do anything. Because... She wasn't sure. If she was to try to rationalize it to what her father would believe she would see it as this:

"The world is too large for such a thing, you can save as many as you can, but there are too many. To save the world is such a big thing to have on your shoulders, it's a goal that could never be seriously reached, to try with all your life, could drive you mad. You wouldn't see what's right anymore, you would see what's wrong but see it right. Keeping to what you can keep safe is the safest thing, you only control what your mind can extend to."

     She frowned. Why is it that she heard his voice in her head? He has never said such a thing before. But it did sound like him... The lonewolf dies but the pack survives.

     She misses him.

     "Rakaeya."

     Rakaeya looked over to Jorah who had set a hand on her shoulder, looking at her worriedly, she just held herself as her eyes went to the crucified girl. Daenerys was staring at her too, with a new kind of determination and anger.

     "Are we going to bury her?" She asked.

     "Yes."

     Daenerys looked at her and Rakaeya looked at Daenerys, "we bury all of them, each Slave on each mark," she said with a hiss in her voice.

     Rakaeya glared at the path to Meeren, that city is barbaric, completely barbaric. "The Masters will get what they deserve," she said as Daenerys nodded at her.

     Rakaeya watched as the pulled each crucified Child Slave down from the mile marks, each one made her angrier, the more she saw the carnage, the more she thought of Westeros and her home that she wanted to go back to. She wants to see her siblings together again. But what comes after?

    "Overthinking?"

     Rakaeya looked over to Daenerys, she just shook her head, "just thinking about my path."

     "It makes you think doesn't it?" Daenerys asked, "seeing all the suffering that isn't in Westeros... It makes you wonder if you're doing the right thing."

     "Maybe we aren't, maybe the world needs help more than we can give," Rakaeya shook her head, "save who you can save."

     "And we can save these people."