T W O

"Actually," Rakaeya finally found her words, "my father was Warden of the North yes, but my brother was King In The North, so as of that, the North belongs to House Stark and is to be ruled by a Stark

        "Actually," Rakaeya finally found her words, "my father was Warden of the North yes, but my brother was King In The North, so as of that, the North belongs to House Stark and is to be ruled by a Stark."

     Rakaeya probably shouldn't have started with that but honestly, she wanted to get that point across that the North isn't for anyone to take.

     "Why are you here, Lady Rakaeya?" Daenerys finally spoke, her words were both threatening and challenging but questioning.

     She bit her lip, "I am here to make an alliance between the Starks and the Targaryens so we can take back what was stolen from both of us," she told her finding the confidence in herself.

     The silver-haired Queen looked at Jorah before at her, "are you the Queen In The North, is this what I'm hearing or am I wrong?"

     "I-" She had to cut herself off, is she? No, she's not, right? But she's the last oldest child of Ned Stark- well except for Jon but he's a bastard and at the Nightswatch, and Bran and Rickon are gods knows where and Sansa is captive in Kingslanding, the Hound is protecting Arya. She really might be the last choice. But if she doesn't answer with a set answer it could seem like the North is weak, god she's spiraling.

     "Are you?" Daenerys questioned one more time not helping at all.

     "Yes, I am," she got out without thinking, she is going to pay for that later. She doesn't want to be Queen, she just wants to protect her family, her house, and the North.

     Jorah furrowed his eyebrows, "and what about your brother?"

     "Robb is," she stopped herself remembering seeing him, she clenched her fists as she looked down.

     Daenerys, although threatened a bit by the Stark girl who just showed up, softened at the sight of her. She was in mourning and lost, alone, and scared. She knows because she has seen the look on her face on herself.

     "I'm sorry for your loss," Daenerys told her, "take her to a tent put two guards at her entrance, don't let her out until I say," she told Greyworm in valerian.

     Rakaeya furrowed her brows, she didn't understand whatever she said, and that kind of scares her. But she held her head up high, she couldn't believe that she actually said she was the Queen In The North. That's not... Oh gods.

     She was escorted to a tent, she immediately noticed that two guards were left behind. She squinted her eyes, well she's not dead but with the Stark family luck, she's a prisoner.

     Daenerys turned to Jorah once the Stark girl was gone, "speaking of alliances."

     "Yes, alliances," Jorah nodded, "she's scared, in mourning you can tell, if Robb Stark died, it must have happened very recently."

     Daenerys pursed her lips, "is there a chance she just said she was the Queen in the heat of the moment?"