"Please wait," she tried to beg them "Just hold on."

They were so many for her to control. Olivia could feel herself running out of breath the further those two were away from her.

"I need to get to her." She really wished they were listening to her but they weren't and before Olivia knew it, there was no one there, not the little girl and definitely not the driver.

Where did they go?

She asked herself, looking around the large hallway, hoping she was going to catch a glimpse of them around.

"Olivia!" She turned quickly at the sound of Amy's voice just as the rest ran to meet up with her. Amy shook her head a little bit, worry and fear written all over her face. She was trying to stop her.

Olivia's heart was racing. She was so upset and confused, she didn't know what to do, at least not until the devil walked out of that room.

Olivia could feel her fist tighten the moment Victoria walked away from the courtroom with Austin right beside her, adjusting her neatly folded hollandaise so it could sit pretty across her breasts.

Olivia was sick of it, sick of all of it and before she knew it, she was taking a step towards them and then another but she wasn't as fast as Victoria. Before anyone knew it, the two ladies were only a step away from each other, glaring at themselves with so much scorn and disgust in their eyes.

The noise from the press subsided after a few seconds. It was like they were all ready for
the heat that was about to come.

One by one, they raised their cameras so they could capture the moment. They wanted to record every part of it.

"So," a tiny smile appeared on Victoria's face just as she eyed Olivia from head to toe, her disgust really visible now. Her eyes rested on the neck of Olivia's jumpsuit and then finally drawing back to her face, "You're free at last."

"Where is she?" Olivia demanded to know, toughening her voice just so Victoria could know how serious she was "I'm asking where you're taking my daughter to?"

Victoria scoffed

"I know you hate me, and you probably hate the fact that I'm not the person you wanted me to be so badly, your sons killer, and I can never blame you for any of it Victoria but I swear to God, the moment you lay a finger or try to hurt my child, I would-"

"You would what?" It only took a second for the smile on Victoria's face to be completely vanish and get covered by a large frown. "Kill me? Just like you killed my son?"

"I didn't-"

"Kill my son?" Victoria cut her off.

"Mother," Austin walked as fast as he could to the both of them. If no one was going to stop them from saying a lot of things they might regret later on camera, he knew he had to be the man. "Mother," he gently reached for Victoria's arm "Mother that's enough. Let's go now."

Victoria yanked her arm away from Austin's hand as soon as she could

"You don't think i believe that nonsense your lawyer was able to prove in court today do you?" Her eyes glaring into Olivia's "I'm way smarter than you think Olivia and I'm sure everyone else in that room is too, every one in this country knows all that was a sham. You killed my son and I know it. How do I know? It's because you're a bad person. You are full of so much negativity and bad luck. You killed my son and then you got a very good lawyer to cover your tracks,"

Olivia scoffed

"But I'm no fool and I can't be rid of that easily. I'm not going to stop until I make you pay for what you did even if it means bringing anyone that stands with you down in the process, because people like you, don't deserve a second chance. Oh God, I'm going to make you wish you had died in that car accident together with your parents years back-"