CHAPTER 23:- PRADEEP GOT HIS POWERS

Navaratri was coming and Pradeep's father decided to do Navaratri Puja and celebrate Navaratri.

Pradeep went to the market to buy things required for puja.
Viniti came in disguise as an old lady and Pradeep helped him to cross the road. She kept her hand on Pradeep's head to bless him.

As soon as she placed her hand on his head, he started getting flashes of his previous life, but he didn't say anything to anyone.

Pradeep's father invited Mihir and his family, unknowing the fact that Mihir is jealous of the happiness of Pradeep's father and he appointed some goons to attack the Puja ceremony.

Puja started....

Pandit ji start the Puja.
Everyone said,"BOLO BOLO JAI MAA DURGA".

Pandit ji said,"Mata Rani is Jagat- Janani. She is Adishakti, Bhavani, Shiv-Patrani".

Pandit ji told Pradeep to offer flowers to Mata. He offered the flowers and as soon as he touched Mata's feet , he got flash- backs of his past. He then recited the Mantras of Mata Rani.

Suddenly Mihir's appointed goons attacked the ceremony.
Everyone started running to save their lives.
One of the goon threatened to kill Pradeep's parents and placed the gun on their forehead. Mihir came and began to laugh.

Pradeep's father said,"Mihir!!!!!You are so  jealous of me that you have an done such inhuman thing on the day of Navaratri".

Mihir started laughing and said,"Let's see how your Mata Rani save you today?"

Pradeep went to Mata Adishakti's idol and said,"Maa, today is your day. How can you see your devotee in pain. See Maa, See .....
They are questioning the power of your devotion. Maa, please help me. How will I save my family?"

Suddenly two goons took out their sharp knives and ran to kill his mother and father. Pradeep thought that he will have to save them. Beside Mata Adishakti's idol , Shiv ji's idol was there. He decided to take their Trident's and used them as sword. As soon as he touched Mata's TRISHUL, he started remembering his past life and he became aware that he is not a human and Mihir is one of the murderers of Deep.

As soon as he touched the idol of Shivji, his eyes began to glow, his skin started turning brown and he got back his powers.

Suddenly the goons heard the hissing sound of a snake. They saw a giant and huge five headed snake beside them.

They started to run away from the snake but the snake gripped them and killed them. Then the snake took his half - man and half - snake form and revealed himself as Deep in all his glory with the two Trident in his two hands. Mihir become afraid seeing Deep.

Deep said," Remember me? I am the one who got death from your hands? but see Shiv ji's Maya, today is just the opposite. Today good power will overpower bad powers. You have insulted Mata Adishakti's devotion and I am her NAAG-BHAKT. Now no one will save you".

He gripped Mihir. Mihir started crying in pain.
He stabbed Mihir with the two Tridents.
Mihir died. He said ," From today, the revenge saga will begin".

He revealed himself as a Naag to his mother and father.
His father and mother said,"We will not come in your path. Go ..... take your revenge".

Deep went to Naaglok and hugged Viniti and others. He said to Gurudev,"I have come. Now everyone will pay for their sins".

To be continued......

Stay tuned......