CHAPTER 14:- EVIL POWERS OF TANTRIC

Suvir and Sushant were unable to find the wizard.
Suvir said,"I think the wizard captured the two snakes and I think he is fighting with them".

Suddenly one if the waiter poured juice on Sushant' s coat by mistake.
He went to the washroom to clean it. After cleaning when he looked himself in front of a mirror, he found a snake's picture on the mirror. He screamed and went to Suvir and told the situation. When they went to the washroom Suvir found nothing.

Suvir said,"I think you took too much stress today. Come let's go to the roof to take some fresh air".

Both of them went to the roof.

They were astonished to see the wizard dead.

Sushant became more afraid but Suvir assured him by saying that they have the kawach with them.

Meanwhile the Tantric acquired powers and he became capable to take anyone's form.
He wanted Naagmani.

He came to know that Viniti and Deep are icchadhari Naag and Naagin who wants to take revenge.

He went to Shiv temple in disguised as Deep and said to Gurudev,"Gurudev, I want Naagmani".

Gurudev asked,"Why?"

Deep said,"Gurudev, one of my friend got hurt and only Naagmani can heal the wound".

As Gurudev trusted Deep blindly, he gave Naagmani to him.

He went.....

After sometime Viniti and real Deep returned.

Gurudev said," Are your friend fine now?"

Deep said,"Who?"

Gurudev said,"Why? You only said that you need Naagmani for healing your friend's wound".

Deep said,"I and Didi were together , fighting with the wizard"

Viniti said,"Yes Gurudev".

Viniti closed her eyes and saw that the Tantric came disguised as Deep and took Naagmani.

Viniti told the entire situation to everyone.

Deep said,"Now he is more powerful Didi. How we will bring Naagmani back?"

Viniti said,"Tomorrow is NaagPanchami. We will please Naag Devta and Maa Manasa.
Maa Manasa will help us.

To be continued....
Stay tuned...