Chapter Seven: Villainess

Start from the beginning

But that's not only the reason Serenity was able to capture all of their attention. The way she walk gracefully like she is floating on air. How her head is tilted upwards, showing off how confident she was. Her posture straight and proud as if nothing could ever put her down.

The people were so overwhelmed by her presence that they didn't even notice that she is already standing in front them. And by god, they just realized how breathtakingly beautiful she really is.

"Ahem." A small cough brought the people out of their trance. They look around only to find a butler standing in front of the double doors.

"Now that you're all here, we will now begin the test in a few minutes. Please follow me." The butler said as he pushed open the double doors.

He then started walking up to the front of the hall while the rest of them only stood at the back. The large hall filled with desks and chairs, equally spaced from each other.

"Please find the seats with your last name on it. After that, don't touch the paper on your table. Wait for my signal."

People then searched for their assigned seats. Serenity counted the number of chairs and tried to roughly guess where her seat would be. It took a while but she eventually found it. Her second name 'Merle' is written on the table.

Serenity decided to hide her last name because she doesn't want any trouble. And even if someone were to found out of her identity, Serenity could easily put down their suspicions. As only a few people from Aurora saw her yesterday.

Then what about her unique golden eyes? Simple. When Serenty was inside the carriage travelling to the castle, she made the system change the golden color to an icy blue. Now, no one would suspect her identity.

After a few minutes, everyone was finally seated and is waiting for the butler to give the signal. While waiting, Serenity suddenly felt goosebumps. She looked around the hall and spotted a pair of baby blue eyes glaring at her. Serenity was a bit taken aback.

The owner of those pair of eyes is a pretty girl with very light blonde hair that almost seems white. Her cute face is twisted in a snarl and is looking pointedly at her. Serenity didn't know why this girl is looking at her like she just killed her pet cat. Didn't know what to do, Serenity asked the system.

System, do you know who is that girl?

[Looks like host finally met one of this world's villainess. That girl is Lindsey De Lune. The female lead's stepsister.]

I'm not Pandora, so why is she staring at me like that?

[Lindsey is held as the most talented and intelligent miss in Valhaven. Now that you suddenly popped up, Lindsey must have felt threatened by your presence. Especially with your grand entrance earlier.]

Serenity scoffed after hearing what her system said. She decided to ignore Lindsey and focus on what the butler is saying.

"The tests you are going to take right now are Math, Science and English. Each only have one hour of alloted time. The first test is Mathematics and when I say stop all of you will put down your pens and give your answer sheets to the proctors."

"Cheating is not allowed and whoever is caught doing so will be punished. The time is 9:05, the test will begin now."

Almost everybody immediately grabbed the pens on their table and started answering. Mathematics is one of the most difficult subjects among the three because you have to solve and memorize certain equations. And with only an hour given, they need not to waste a second.

After she wrote down her name, Serenity followed suit and looked at the questions on the paper.

Time to see if all of that studying didn't go to waste.

~♡~

Character Profile:
Lindsey De Lune

Character Profile:Lindsey De Lune

Serenity's Outfit:
White Jumpsuit

Accessory:Red Spider Lily Hairpin

Accessory:
Red Spider Lily Hairpin

Accessory:Red Spider Lily Hairpin