Taaaaaaagged

This chapter is not a cover up to hide the fact that I have no art to post.

I was tagged by Francytj59 for this one. Thanks friendo!

10 things about me:

10 things about me:

1. If you ever see me without socks, know that that person is an imposter. Socks help quiet my footsteps so my enemies will never hear me approach. I would never be so foolish as to not wear socks.

2. I hate the ocean s o m u c h. Not the stuff in the oceans (sharks are adorable, cronchy bois) I mean the actual ocean. It just a vast space of uncontrollable nothingness.

3. When I first started posting art online everything I did was either traced or very closely referenced. This proves that everyone can improve.

4. I still have the bajillion Pokémon cards I used to collect. Seriously, between that game and Yu-Gi-Oh, smol child me had an actual obsession.
(I mean... not saying they're bad games.)

5. I can't brush my hair because it makes it so floofy I could probably generate enough lift from the air to float away. Curly hair problems.

6. Apparently I have no idea what I sound like. I recorded something for YouTube yesterday and listened to my voice as I was editing and I just?? I sound like that?? I sound so awkward and so quiet it's painful. Also I thought my voice was higher pitched but dang I guess not.

7. My ears are uneven. No seriously. It's so bad that I have be careful with the glasses I buy or bending the glasses to fit could break them.

8. I am an entity of the cold. But unfortunately I live in Kansas and it's currently very toasty and humid so I am suffering. Also it keeps raining and flooding everywhere so if the weather would chill the f—

9. Normal people: *sit normally*
Me: *curled up like I'm in the middle of some horrible flashback*

10. I'm basically the opposite of a plant. Think about it. I barely drink enough water and lets be honest, I never go outside.

3. Make a Joke

I tried to catch the fog the other day. I mist.

Today at the bank, a guy asked me to check his balance. So I pushed him over.

What do you call a train carrying bubblegum? A chew chew train.

What's the best thing about Switzerland? I don't know, but it's flag is a plus.

I have more but I'll spare you.

4. Post a Spoiler for Your Story
Ohhhh I see how it is.

Uh this isn't exactly how this moment would play out, but it's close enough.

Aza grabbed her hand. "See? I came back for you, just like I said."

She pulled her hand away, holding it to her chest. "You left."

"But I said I would come back. I promised. And I'm here now, so we can go! Even the princess is here to—"

"You left." She insisted, looking up and meeting Aza with a piercing, hurt gaze. "You just... Left me here. With him. It's been years."

Aza stared at her. Green eyes met red, a million unsaid moments passed between them. Everyone present was silent.

"I'm sorry Hikari. I couldn't have saved you any earlier. I tried." Aza took a step back, suddenly appearing uncharacteristically nervous. "I really w—"

"I loved you."

In all of their travels, Styx had never seen Aza cry before.

Have fun with that.

Also I just realized that I've never drawn Hikari for you to see. She used to be a character named Blade, but she's changed a bunch since then.
Aza calls her Ari.

Aza made a deal with Niff, and Hikari made a deal with Mallez. The two met because Niff and Mallez were allies in the war. They're also (kind of) parallels to the two Farr.

5. Tag 20 People

Uhhh, you! You 20 right there. You'll do just fine.

Aaaand that'll be all for now!

Toodles!
~Mack

I was trying to explain this to a friend of mine today, and he just couldn't do it: