PLEASE READ

credit - slythernymph(tumblr)

coquette/nymphet and faunlet community: what you can do and what you can't do...

You can:

- appreciate the style of writing and directing for Nymphet books/movies

- reblog clips from nymphet movies just for an aesthetic aspect cause damn those movies were aesthetic.

- wear the clothes lolita wore in the movies simply because you found them cute.

- recreate scenes from your fav nymphet movies by doing photo shoots as long as you're not sexualizing them.

- jam to Lana's unreleased songs cause they're such bops.

- date an older man because you are at legal age.

- or date boys your age cause "hi I don't wanna be a widow when I'm forty."

- wear cute clothes of any sort. You're never too old to be cute.

- have a teacher crush. It's natural and I'm not really against it as long as the girl waits till they are of age and as long as there is no homewrecking.

- have fun. be yourself.

You can't:

- romanticize lolita or any nymphet movie of any sort (unless it's just age gap with both partners of age and consensual)

- allow pedophiles to follow your blog and justify it but categorizing them as "daddies"

- date an older man solely for recreating the "lolita and Humpbert" relationship. It's disgusting and nothing about their relationship is cute.

- use nymphet as a kink. seriously dd/lg people. please stop tagging your "kink" in the nymphet hashtag. actual "nymphets" were abused. Not in a consenting roleplay relationship. (No hate to the community)

- Sexualize child actors in their old films even if they are grown up now. Brooke Shields, Dominique Swain and Natalie Portman were beautiful children don't get me wrong but they weren't "hot". Seriously don't be disgusting.

- accidentally mix up the Japanese style of clothing (Lolita) with the book. It must be triggering to the people actually into the style.

- interact with CSA (child sexual abuse) survivors. Please be respectful of them. Don't interact at all.

- destroy a family because you were just "fucking around" with your teacher crush

AND IF YOU'RE A PEDOPHILE FUCK OFF BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE