2 : Meeting Hayes

"Oh my God did I say that out loud?" I ask him, mortified. "Sure did," he replies, still chucking at my weirdo response. "I'm so embarrassed wow," I say. "Don't be. I'm Hayes," the boy says. "Shay."

"So you're new in town?" Hayes asks me. I reply, "Yeah, my family had to move here because of my dad's job. I'm from New York." "Oh wow, a city girl," Hayes says with an amused tone. "What, do I look like a farm girl or something?" I ask him. He chuckles and says, "No, you just don't seem like the stuck-up bitch type." "I am," I sharply say. He turns to me with a surprised look on his face. "Kidding," I say and laugh for a good two minutes. "Oh my God your face!" I say and continue laughing. Hayes gets embarrassed and I slowly stop laughing. He changes the subject and asks if he can climb over to my balcony. Right when I'm about to reply, my mom shouts up to us. 

"Kids! Get ready for a dinner at the neighbors' house tonight!" I turn my head back to Hayes and say, "Are you guys by any chance having us over for dinner tonight?" Right after I ask, I hear who I'm assuming is Hayes's mom shout, "Boys! Get ready for dinner with the neighbors!" We both chuckle and walk back into our own rooms to get ready.

I pick out a simple black dress and black heels. (A/N: Outfit is the picture at the top) I accessorize with a simple gold necklace, some earrings, and a black handbag. For my hair, I decide to put in some beach waves. Simple, but cute. I do light makeup, just some concealer, mascara, and lipgloss. I look at myself in my mirror, and see that I am done getting ready. I head downstairs and meet everyone else. We all walk over to the neighbors' house together. 

Once we reach the neighbors' house, Aria rings the doorbell.