Understanding your blood

Raptor y/n POV
I see nothing but darkness but hear a faint voice calling
"Come on RH" a man's voice.

I broke out of the shell easily with his help. My yellow eyes notice him as a doctor and there's other eggs around the room.
"Keep her under the sleep serum."

The doctor ordered causing someone else to put a sleep pile in my bit of meat, my tiny tail swung back and forth. My nose liked the smell of meat giving me the erg to rip them apart. My eyes fell sleepily hearing the two mutter. "Yes Dr. Wu."

"RH is intended to stay alive in a sort of cryogenic sleep."

Dr. Wu said "excellent, all we need is a trainer." and just like that my eyes fell close.

"May I ask what does RH mean, doctor?" The helper questions. Dr. Wu I believe his name was replied.

"RH...Raptor Hybrid."

Y/N POV
Beep...beep...beep
That's all I hear the first moment I wake up, my wrists are restrained to the cot I lay on.

"Finally you're awake."

A man's voice entered the room, he wears a blue button up shirt with a brown leather vest pulled over, dark blue jeans and mud colored work boots. Hair the color of dirty blonde and bright green eyes.

"What's your name?"

You asked while staring at this man, your mind wondering back to your other form.

Was he the person who drugged me?

Does he know I'm a velociraptor?

Or at least half raptor.

"Owen, Owen Grady. I'm supposed to help you Y/N L/N. I'm the velociraptor trainer here."

He explains as I undo my restraints. My hair flows down my back.
Owen informed me that he was told to tell no one that I was a hybrid raptor. According to Dr. Wu, the creator of all dinosaurs in the lab. Said I was now seventeen years old but the last thing I recall was being one seeing the world for the first time.

"Y/N these are your siblings. Charlie, Delta, Echo and Blue. She's the beta."

He pointed each out to me as we stood on the catwalk above them.

"You're the Alpha."

I trailed off before he kept going.

"Since others can't know about you, we'll practice at my place. Believe me I'm still shocked as you about all of this."

He chuckled after and I had a little bit too.

Of course that was three years ago, aging didn't really effect me. Owen now was still two years older than me. I'm now twenty years old and in better control of my raptor abilities.

"Y/n focus, turn alright!"

His Alpha voice came out. I gripped the claw necklace around my neck before turning into my full sized velociraptor form. We had been training for years and I got the tooth necklace from Owen he made it. Got the claw from Ecbo when she was little and broke it off, of course she has one back in it's place.

"Eyes on me."

Owen directed slowly as we went in a slow circle.

"Alright good girl. Turn back."

He said in a hushed statement. I did so, sloppily gaining my stance once again.

"Let's get some food."