You're mine//Oikawa

Start from the beginning

"This is Okita, he's in the same year as me. He's also in the drama club."

Beside you, Iwaizumi had a look of recognition.

"You're Okita Sanosuke right? The one who got offered a spot in the upcoming Godzilla movie?"

"You've heard of me? Jeez, I didn't think I'd get much recognition..." He looked down as he rubbed his neck.

Oikawa squinted his eyes and he looked deep in thought as he scanned the supposedly famous actor up and down. "Nope. Don't know him, have no idea what he's done, and not interested."

You elbowed him.

"Owwww! Why'd you do that?" he whined as he rubbed the now sore spot. You gave him a look which made him shut up immediately. You looked over at Okita.

"It's getting late. We'll be going now. I'll see you tomorrow."

Okita met your eyes as he gave you a smile.

"See ya."

The three of you made your way through a neighbourhood before saying goodbye to Iwaizumi.

As you guys turned around the corner, you noticed Oikawa's expression.

"Spill it. You have that messed up look again."

Oikawa faked a gasp and placed his hand to his chest. "Did you just insult this face? MY face? That's really rude you know? Especially when you're dating the person who this face belongs to."

You rolled your eyes. "Just tell me. You look like you have something to say."

Oikawa gave you a long look before he returned his gaze to the pavement before him.

"I don't like him."

A look of confusion crossed your face. Who's he? Iwaizumi? No way. Those two are practically gay for each other. O wait, could it be..

"Okita?"

Out of the corner of your eyes, you could see a small scowl starting to form on his pretty boy face. Frankly, you thought it was kinda cute.

"Why don't you like him?" You asked him, a playful glint in your eyes. You personally knew the reason for his dislike towards the boy.

"He acts so cocky and arrogant. Do you not see how he always shows off and how he tries to get attention? His smile is so bright it's annoying. ANNNDDDD he's trying to hit on MY girlfriend." He rants as he moves you over so that he's standing closest to the road as a car drives by.

He took a deep breath and turned to you. You raised an eyebrow, curious to see what he will do next. The next thing you know, his lips met yours. It was only for a few seconds but the message was clear. I'm his.

"You're mine."

Time skip brought to you by Levi's cravat

Next day

You could practically feel the extreme irritation radiating off a certain someone in the seats on the opposite side of the room.

Oikawa decided to sit in on one of your rehearsals today since practice ended early. He wasn't enjoying it. Why? Because a guy by the name of Okita had his arms wrapped around your waist and his face was too close to yours for his liking.

The main roles have been given out and lucky for both you and Okita, they were yours. Unfortunately for Oikawa, the two of you are supposedly royalty in love.

///////////////////////////////////////////

That should totally be him.

If it weren't for Oikawa's volleyball filled schedule, it would totally be him on that stage. He's much better suited for the princely role anyways. But instead here he is, sitting on the most uncomfortable chair he's ever sat on, watching his dear girlfriend fawn over someone that is certainly NOT the setter.

If Oikawa didn't know any better, he'd say that jackass was seriously enjoying it. Whether it was having the audience's attention on him or just being able to piss the school's star off to such an extent, he has no idea. It doesn't really matter. Either way, he hates it.

But that's all there is to it. Sitting backwards on his chair with his chin resting on the back of the seat. He would look almost bored if it wasn't for the way his eyes burned with such intensity as he seethed from the other side of the room.

"Alright everyone," the direction calls, his voice resonating off the walls. "Last run through and we'll call it a day."

Thank god. Oikawa wasn't sure how much longer he could sit there for without causing trouble for the actors. Everything went by smoothly until the last scene came up. All the actors had to dip into their partner's arms. Acting or not, Oikawa just couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop, stop, stop," he says, rising from his seats and making his way over to the stage in a few steps. "You're doing it all wrong." He quickly moves to his girl's side, detangling Okita's arms from her waist while making eye contact with his decided rival of the day how it's properly done.

One fluid motion later, you recline back into his arms like it's the most natural place for you to be in.

"And there you go," he announces as he looked at each and every one of the actor's eyes, lingering on his rival's eyes a second longer before he looked at you. He's more than pleased to see the blush that rose up to your cheeks from his actions. "Much better." And god knows, he wasn't just talking about the stupid dip.

~~~~~~
Guys! I'm FINALLY back in Canada! Omg I can't believe it's actually possible to miss a mass of soil. I legit lived on a plane for 23 hours, taking three flights to get here. I'll be jet lagged but I'll do my best to continue to update. Thanks guys ❤️