Where you go on your first date

Milk Bread
He'll take you to the amusement park for your date and then together, you go for some ice cream. Oikawa was constantly plagued by fans who recognized him. He saw your disappointed look when you realized you couldn't have anytime alone with him so he took you to a nearby store and bought some shades and a mask to hide his identity. The two of you went on multiple rollercoasters where you got so dizzy, you asked Oikawa to wait for you while you went to the bathroom. After coming out from the haunted house, you laughed at Oikawa's paled complexion. Before you went your separate ways, Oikawa took a picture to remember this day.

Sho-chan
He'll take you to the ice rink but ends up making a fool out of himself when he tried to show off his skating skills. It was then when you revealed to him that you were a previous national figure skater champion. You ended up teaching him how to skate throughout the entire date

Lev's setter
You'll end up having an indoor date with Kenma at his house. The two of you were ok with it since neither of you had any motivation to move. You guys spent your day eating snacks, watching movies and playing video games.

Scheming Captain Rooster Head
Kuroo, attempting to be the perfect boyfriend, will take you to the movie theatre. Halfway through the movie, he turns around to the person who was constantly kicking his chair and gave him a piece of his mind. You both ended up getting kicked out due to the popcorn war that commenced after. The two of you ended the date with a quiet walk on the beach.

"So he somehow didn't make it into the top threes?"
Akaashi will take you out on a very simple but elegant date. You guys visited the cafe, and afterwards, took a walk around a nearby park. When the sky began to darken, Akaashi will walk you home before kissing you goodnight.

Brokuto
The two of you were actually just walking around the city before you came across an arcade. Bokuto dragged you inside, announcing that he'll win you the biggest prize there is. It took 7 hours, a now empty wallet, and a whole lot of whining and complaining on his half before he finally got you the 2 meter bear that was hanged on the highest shelf.

Bakageyama
Since you also played volleyball, you two decided that you'll spend your day off with some extra practice. Near the end of your practice/fooling around with Kageyama, the door to the gym slammed open and there stood Hinata who just happened to pass by the gym on his way to retrieve his bag which he left. After Kageyama decided to stop yelling at him for interrupting them, the 3 of you ended up staying extra late, more fooling around and yelling at each other than actually practicing.

Mad dog tamer
Hajime will take you to the mall. He'll watch you run around looking at all the window displays and carry your bags for you despite you saying that he doesn't have to. He'll wait for you to come out of the change rooms and give you his opinion on your clothes. Then he'll walk you to your house and bid you farewell.

"Hi, I'm the normal guy"
He, not knowing anything about dating, took you to the movies like any other guy and you picked out a horror movie. Tsuki doesn't mind, he knows he would barely pay attention to it anyways. Unlike with kuroo, your date ended without interruptions. When you walked out of the theatre, you could see Tsukishima sweating a little and you held back a snicker so he won't notice.

Noya-senpai
You and Yuu (haha see what I did there) visited the water park since the summer heat was just unbearable. The two of you went on every single slide there is. You guys had a blast, trying to flip the other over in the lazy river, competing who slides down the fastest, and who can survive the deepest end of the wave pool for the longest. Let's just say the both of you got sick the next day since neither of you remembered to dry your hair before leaving the water park.