What happened?//Bokuto

Sorry. I just love haikyuu military au!! Anyways..here's the story 😊

By the time you got back to your dorms, it was already late at night. The both of you were yawning all over the place. When you walked into the common lounge to get to the elevator, you stopped. There, in the lounge, were the ex captains of Seijou, Nekoma and Karasuno along with their setters and Iwaizumi, all waiting for you and Bokuto. (After all Iwaizumi is not a setter)

"Umm"

Everyone turned their attention to you and seconds later, screaming and yelling filled your ears, welcoming you back. They eventually calmed down and asked for your story at the camp. You were too tired to even try to understand their request so you left the storytelling to Bokuto.

Minutes later, Bokuto finished and was about to head to his room before he caught your sleeping figure on the couch. He walked over to you and picked you up bridal style, completely ignoring the other's look of shock at his unusual behaviour.

"I'll take her up to her room. She must be worn out after all that." Bokuto said in a tired yet chippy tone. And then he left.

No one said a word after he left. They were all in a state of confusion.

The silence was so loud you could almost hear it. Sugawara and Daichi looked confused, Oikawa and Kuroo were gaping with their mouths open, Iwaizumi's coffee was overflowing, and Akaashi looked like he just witnessed a phenomena. Even Kenma was shook. Finally, the silence was broken by the king of trash himself.

"What was that", he whispered.
He was greeted by silence.
"WHAT was THAT!?", he exclaimed in disbelief.
Daichi and Suga shared a look of confusion.
"Did Bokuto just carry Y/n to her room?" Daichi asked to no one specifically.

"Wait. You saw that too!?" Kuroo asked as he tried to confirm what he just saw.
Oikawa lost it. Everyone lost it. They were all screaming, trying to comprehend what they just witnessed when said devil came back, without the girl in question this time.

"Almost forgot my bag", Bokuto said, and returned back to the elevator and disappeared.
Oikawa was the first to react. He dashed out of the lounge and furiously pressed the elevator button, trying to chase Bokuto. Soon enough, everyone was rushing out and fighting for room in the elevator. Little did the sleeping you know, there was a huge commotion just down the hall in a certain owlhead's room where many were trying to get the answers they wanted. They didn't get a wink of sleep that night.

-Time skip to next morning-

You walked into the lounge room refreshed and ready to start your day. It was Saturday, yet you didn't feel like sleeping in so you prepared enough coffee for everyone and poured yourself a cup waiting for the others to wake up. Soon after you were done your cup, Suga came in with an extremely fatigued Daichi, both whom asked for a cup of coffee. You were surprised. Suga rarely ever drinks coffee and Daichi looked like he was about to pass out. Minutes later and everyone came in. All asked for a hot cup of coffee. You scanned each and everyone one of them. They looked like the walking dead.

Bokuto dragged himself up to you and slumped against you, rubbing his cheek against the top of your head.

"Y/nnnnnnnn..."

"Yes?" You didn't mind him as you continued to make coffee for the rest of the team. They looked like they needed it.

Bokuto muttered a bunch of incomprehensible words.
"Bokuto, I can't understand you when you're mumbling with your mouth covered."
"Those idiots didn't let me get a wink of sleep last night..." Bokuto whined while glaring tiredly at the rest of the men.
You narrowed your eyes at them. The next word that left your mouth made everyone in the room freeze.

"Why"

Everyone mustered up the last bit of energy they had and glared at Bokuto, but him being the dense person he is, completely missed their warning and opened his mouth.
"I don't know. They were so persistent on asking about—"
Chaos.
Everyone started panicking. Just by the look on their face, you'd think a serial killer just appeared.
"—shiratorizawa!", Oikawa shouted.
"GIRLS", interrupted Kuroo.
"—about shiratorizawa" Iwaizumi roared over Bokuto's voice.

You ogled at the men even more confused. Bokuto squinted at them too while still slumped against you. Oikawa gave him a warning glance.

Kuroo looked at the other two before whispering, "Shiratorizawa? Was that a code or something?"

Akaashi cleared his throat, gaining everyone's attention and covering Kuroo's whispering.
"We wanted to know how Shiratorizawa is doing now that the third years, which consists of Ushijima who we heard was at the camp, were gone. You must've spoken with each other right?"

Everyone nodded so furiously, you thought their heads were gonna roll off. Daichi reaches for his coffee with shaking hands before sipping anxiously, which didn't go unnoticed by you.

"But why at night?"

Everyone looked at each other like the answer was written on someone's forehead. Bokuto leaned in a bit as he was also eager to hear their explanation.

Daichi spoke up, "Because we couldn't wait..?" He slowly trailed off which made it sound like a question.

You nodded, not believing them but decided it was enough interrogation for now. Then you turned to Kuroo who straightened up when he felt your eyes on him.

"And what's this about girls?"

Kuroo looked at the others, eyes pleading for help as he felt panic rise up inside him again. When he realized that he was on his own for this one, he cleared his throat, trying to mask his nervousness.

"Girls. I like girls. They're cool."

Kuroo wanted to slap himself. Out of all the answers he could've gave, he chose the most lame, reputation destroying, unreasonably stupid one.

You have never looked more unimpressed.
"Mm. Sure you do. You guys have practice in the afternoon. If you get scolded, don't come crying to me."

You were cleaning up your room when Kuroo knocked on your door.
"There aren't any of your girls here so come back later" you said in a joking manner.
Kuroo rolled his eyes playfully at you as he let himself in.

"I've noticed you and Bokuto have gotten quite close"

You picked up a shirt from your couch and threw it into the washing machine.

"Ok Kuroo, what did you make Bokuto tell you" you sighed.
Kuroo raises an eyebrow.
"The correct question is what Oikawa is gonna make him tell us."

You rubbed your temples. You knew Bokuto was gonna spill. There was no stopping it so might as well prepare an answer for everyone. You walked out of your room and decided to wait in the lounge to make yourself easier for everyone to find once Bokuto breaks.

The End

So sorry if it was bad. I was writing this at 3 am and my brain is fried. I would really appreciate it if you guys pointed out any mistakes or give me any type of feedback so I can improve. Thx :)