What would you Do? Continued , Letter

Come in  she says. Prince comes in and your standing there in shock. You can't believe it, it was Prince she had you writing to, now, your beyond mad because she knew how you felt about Prince. She never even said anything about her being interested in him. Before you lose it  she grabs your hand excusing herself and asking for Prince to wait a moment  . Prince looks confused. When you get into the kitchen you let her have it " How dare you!, why you ask me to write that to Prince , knowing ..." she cuts you off " Please !,  I just thought it would be weird if we both wanted him, please just do this for me?"  You eyes open wide " Are you serious!, why shouldn't I just go out there and tell him the whole truth?" You whisper yell so he wouldn't hear it." So you want to go out there and admit that you too patispaded in this  ?" she said. It was then that you realized what kind of person she was. You thought about just going out there and exposing the truth, but you thought of a better plan. " Well, you wanted him, let's see how you hold up without my words" you said motioning her to the living room. " Go on, its rude to keep him waiting" you said. For the first time you see fear come across her face. She goes into the living room, you can't hear what's being discussed. You decided you can't deal with this and decided to head out the back way when suddenly you bump into something hard. " Woah, there mama  slow down" says a baritone voice. You look up at hazel eyes. " I was hoping I would run into you" he said " HuH.?" You asked confused. He smiles, " She told me everything," he said. You blush." What's  your name?" he asked. " Y/ N" you manage to say.  A boyish smile overtakes his perfect shaped face," Y/ N I really would like to get to know the real person who wrote those letters, you want to get out of here and go somewhere?"he asks. You look around " Sure , but where to?"  you asked . " Anywhere you want to mama " he says lowly. 

Yep trouble, definitely trouble, and you know what?, you was ok with that.